Low FPS on CityRp
Might I recommend a 4790k for your next upgrade.

oh god it's Dry
ok mate, first of all
go into your console and type in mat_dxlevel 90, if it was on any higher it might reduce the fps in your game.
however if you want to put it on every time you join, do +mat_dxlevel 90 in your launch options.
i really dont know why you lag to be honest, on the map v33x i get around 60fps on a 4gb ram AMD :/
(05-22-2016, 06:04 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 01:50 PM)Joulle Wrote: I couldn't find anything that pops up in the crash report, but I did some comparing to my own console logs to see at which point it crashes.

It seems that it crashes just when the game is supposed to start loading some shader related things. Also I did notice you're running the game in directx 8 mode which to my belief broke on an update a year ago which also broke many other things. I have no idea if they've fixed the issue after that.
My suggestion is to try run the game in directx 9 mode. Since you've managed to make the game run in dx 8 mode, I think instructions are unnecessary: try   -dxlevel 95

Although if you do have any addons not related to fearless, try unsubscribing and manually deleting the files from your addons folder at D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons  (delete the .gma files AFTER having unsubscribed to them on steam or in game).

If anyone else has any ideas, let us know.

Still not working!! WHAT TO DO MATE?! I AM STARTING TO WORRYING

Sorry to hear that, but if all else fails, reinstall the game and make sure you don't leave any files left behind.
(05-23-2016, 08:43 AM)Joulle Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 01:50 PM)Joulle Wrote: I couldn't find anything that pops up in the crash report, but I did some comparing to my own console logs to see at which point it crashes.

It seems that it crashes just when the game is supposed to start loading some shader related things. Also I did notice you're running the game in directx 8 mode which to my belief broke on an update a year ago which also broke many other things. I have no idea if they've fixed the issue after that.
My suggestion is to try run the game in directx 9 mode. Since you've managed to make the game run in dx 8 mode, I think instructions are unnecessary: try   -dxlevel 95

Although if you do have any addons not related to fearless, try unsubscribing and manually deleting the files from your addons folder at D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons  (delete the .gma files AFTER having unsubscribed to them on steam or in game).

Sorry to hear that, but if all else fails, reinstall the game and make sure you don't leave any files left behind.

its ok man .. its work now. i just delete the whole cfg file.
(05-23-2016, 02:32 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:

Glad it works now, but you mean you deleted the whole folder containing .cfg files?
Source Engine was never built for something like this, players are constantly colliding with the ground as well as every prop on the map, there is no way to significantly increase your FPS as far as I know
(05-23-2016, 05:54 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:32 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:

Glad it works now, but you mean you deleted the whole folder containing .cfg files?
Yep..
Issue resolved & thread closed.