PR - Azog and Mike
Name of player: Azog ☠ / Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98516087 / STEAM_0:0:59481793

Time in GMT: 10mins ago

Server: V4b1

Summary: Azog had a weapon drawn at BP in town, I ran up with my pistol at him and told him to put it away, where as he did but jumped into his friends car. At this point, I ran up to the window and had the driver clearly at gunpoint while he was stopped and asked him to get out, where he then stepped on the gas and left. Audio is cut out on my part, not sure why but it was recorded in the default Windows 10 recording feature.

Evidence:

Do you have any evidence of you giving him orders to stop?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Quote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Audio wasn't recorded on my end, however I don't see how me asking him to stop the vehicle would change the situation as having a firearm to the driver side window should warrant FearRP in itself since his vehicle was stopped and I could have easily discharged my weapon, killing him. 

I'm pretty sure I don't have to literally say, "Don't move" as I would think that since he saw me, he would understand that I had that intention to use my weapon if needed and the same way FearRP applies to someone if you simply point a weapon at them when they are unarmed. You don't need to tell someone to not pull a weapon out when you have a gun pointed at them nor do you have to tell someone when you have handcuffs out to not run away. FearRP should also apply in this situation, however that is up to you guys to decide and I'll be unable to provide any more supporting information regarding this since I have no audio on my behalf.
That's exactly why the rule was put in place, to dispel chances of misunderstandings.

Otherwise players can record themselves running up to others, pointing a pistol and then weaving a story that fits the situation.
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
Insufficient evidence to show that a FearRP situation had actually initiated.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.