Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: ech0_Thr34t

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161616725

Your ban ID: 69848

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: The reason for the ban was "double accounting." Yes, in-fact it is true, this is a second account however my new one. The reason I returned to Fearless is because I truly love the community. I came back knowing the risk involved and I presumed it was only a matter of time until someone put the pieces together. However, I did not come back trying to be stealthy. I used the same characters between my old and new name, I used the same RP name, I even put my real info in my new forum profile. The true reasoning for this was to show "hey, it's me. but. I changed." 

I decided a new account would be better because my old account was already denied for a unban. It has been several months since that initial ban for "trying to steal a staff member for my own community;" when in fact that community never happened. 

I believe I should be unbanned because I became more serious about my RP. I began using more RP like talk, changed my character around, use descriptive /me's, and everything you would want to see in an RP server. Within the last two days I played, I had no run ins with any trouble and I even donated so that I could show I am being serious because come-on who likes to lose money? 

This is all I have to say on the matter, I just hope you see the potential in me rejoining, and I hope you let me have a second chance. 

Note: Falcao made a response to a previous unban saying to post this same unban in 3 months. That was February 16.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ech0_Thr34t.
I don't see why I should unban you when you blatantly admit to breaking the ToS.

Whether or not you wanted to show you changed, you don't just make another account as it bypasses a ban and you admit that yourself.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(05-20-2016, 08:57 PM)Falcao Wrote: I don't see why I should unban you when you blatantly admit to breaking the ToS.

Whether or not you wanted to show you changed, you don't just make another account as it bypasses a ban and you admit that yourself.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

Greetings, 

I understand how this looks. I know it broke rules, but for what it is worth it worked. 

I played for a good two days -if I remember correctly- without getting caught... not because I was low key, but because I played within the role-play standards. I was helpful, and mature. Only reason I was identified was because what player with less than 4-minutes donates and understands the community. 

In the end, I would appreciate an unban. This truly has meaning toward me. I spent 3-months waiting for this day. In my opinion, I believe it is worth it to accept my unban request. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Ech0_Thr34t.

"The biggest risk, is taking no risk..."
Unbanning players in a case like yours sets quite a dangerous precedent.

'Ah, so if I double account and try to be nice then they'll unban me, okay!'
(05-21-2016, 01:47 PM)Avgar Wrote: Unbanning players in a case like yours sets quite a dangerous precedent.

'Ah, so if I double account and try to be nice then they'll unban me, okay!'

Greetings,

Very true. Understand, I am not trying to just get free and clean by being nice. I am open to slowly rejoining -let me explain- so maybe I get unbanned from the community server, but have restrictions. 

I have worked in previous servers and I understand how the outcome might be if I set the example. Something like a work around might be beneficial. If I came back, but had a weapons ban (or something of the nature,) and slowly regain abilities it shows my willingness to work with the server. It is almost like community service. 

- I feel you are not opposed to unbanning me, it is just the fact that I could be an example to others...

Let me know, Thank you!

Best regards,

Ech0_Thr34t.
(05-20-2016, 08:57 PM)Falcao Wrote: I don't see why I should unban you when you blatantly admit to breaking the ToS.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

-Nudge-
Best not to bump your own unban request.

I'm taking my time to think and go over this case as I can see your point of course, but at the same time the ToS have to be abided by.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(05-22-2016, 06:05 PM)Falcao Wrote: Best not to bump your own unban request.

I'm taking my time to think and go over this case as I can see your point of course, but at the same time the ToS have to be abided by.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

Sorry for the nudge, just wanted to make sure you received the post.

I will be standing by. Thank you!

Best regards,

Ech0_Thr34t.
If you wanted to start over, you could've spoken to the Team, and we'd co-operate even if the outcome could've been a no or a yes.
No matter your intentions, you still broke ToS, which is a pretty severe violation of the rules.

With that being said; Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]