Short Question
Question 
If I ram somebodys car. Is he allowed to shoot 1 bullet on me for a 'warning'?
And if I return to him with my weapon then to kill me?
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Shooting someone for bumping into your car is imo RDM.
If anything you can arrest the person for damaging your vehicle.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I don't think he is allowed to shoot your car, since it is and breakage of rule 12.9

(05-19-2016, 02:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Shooting someone for bumping into your car is imo RDM.

That depends Imo. If he continously bumps into your car, for no reason. I would shoot him, no doubt. However, like you said. If you are a cop, you should chase the person down.

(Isnt it Quuuiteee FailRP to bump into someone on purpose though? Its not like the cars you have are one of those bump cars you find at amusement parks.)

To answer your question though:
1) Maybe, read what I said above.

2) Why would you return to him with a gun, when you know he is armed? And obviously, as long as he isnt under FearRP, he may kill you.

(Note: I am un sure, and you should get staff members opinions.. What I jyst wrote are MY OPINIONS.)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-19-2016, 06:03 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 02:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Shooting someone for bumping into your car is imo RDM.

That depends Imo. If he continously bumps into your car, for no reason. I would shoot him, no doubt. However, like you said. If you are a cop, you should chase the person down.

(Isnt it Quuuiteee FailRP to bump into someone on purpose though? Its not like the cars you have are one of those bump cars you find at amusement parks.)

To answer your question though:
1) Maybe, read what I said above.

2) Why would you return to him with a gun, when you know he is armed? And obviously, as long as he isnt under FearRP, he may kill you.

(Note: I am un sure, and you should get staff members opinions.. What I jyst wrote are MY OPINIONS.)

If it fits your character roleplay, you can threaten the person. But shooting blatantly and on the other hand, bumping into someone, is FailRP/RDM.
I recommend that if there is staff online, contact them so that they can stop the person from bumping into you and perhaps blacklist them off vehicles.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(05-19-2016, 06:16 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 06:03 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 02:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: -snip-

Like I said. A few times, I would not really care. But, if the person would do it, just to get attention, or to try to piss me off/upset me. I would hsve shot his/hers vehicle. IF like you said  it would fot my character.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Unless you're an Immediate threat to civilians I don't think the police should ever fire a warning shot.
If you ram into someone by accident I think you should roleplay it out, no one needs to grab their guns in slightest hesitation.
But I also think everything depends with whatever the character that you are role playing and his personality etc.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Random
Answered