Report: [FL:RP] Insert & Supreme
So, here are some people who are massively FailRPing.

Let's start with [FL:RP] Insert.
Insert was playing as President, and accepted 2 random arrests for me (-={GG}=- AdamTheEpic) and Kikko. Now, this
isn't exactly about this situation, but he did broadcasts tell people to "Shut the f@#! up" and stuff like that, which I've always been told aren't allowed.

Now, Supreme.
This SRU Sergeant was patrolling (SRU shouldn't patrol) when I asked him to destroy some drug pots with drugs in them. Instead of saying it wasn't illegal, he followed me, killed a random man and THEN said it wasn't illegal. He reported me for "Wasting an officer's time", when he could have just told me it wasn't illegal in the first place, and [FL:RP] Insert accepted it. I was then arrested, when I found Kikko had been arrested by the same guy for another stupid reason. If you want logs, I will give them.
[Image: unknown.png]
Also, he started doing stuff like this to people

(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Make @ call for fucks sake
(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Or BR

And then he started calling me an idiot in OOC
[Image: unknown.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:42 PM)Adamino Wrote: So, here are some people who are massively FailRPing.

Let's start with [FL:RP] Insert.
Insert was playing as President, and accepted 2 random arrests for me (-={GG}=- AdamTheEpic) and Kikko. Now, this
isn't exactly about this situation, but he did broadcasts tell people to "Shut the f@#! up" and stuff like that, which I've always been told aren't allowed.

Now, Supreme.
This SRU Sergeant was patrolling (SRU shouldn't patrol) when I asked him to destroy some drug pots with drugs in them. Instead of saying it wasn't illegal, he followed me, killed a random man and THEN said it wasn't illegal. He reported me for "Wasting an officer's time", when he could have just told me it wasn't illegal in the first place, and [FL:RP] Insert accepted it. I was then arrested, when I found Kikko had been arrested by the same guy for another stupid reason. If you want logs, I will give them.

I cant see if they are random arrests or not, your saying one thing and the person arresting you another thing. 
I am allowed to broadcast that as I am incharacter, saying that in OOC is disrespect (not allowed). Please read the rules more firmly, thanks.

Also you need evidence backing up your claims. You should probably be able to take screenshots right now (if your lucky).

;)

Best of regards:
Insert
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Please update this post to follow the template if you want it to be considered.

You have 24 hours to do so.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Adamino Wrote: Also, he started doing stuff like this to people

(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Make @ call for fucks sake
(OOC) [FL:RP] Insert: Or BR

And then he started calling me an idiot in OOC

Please tell me in which way i called you an idiot, include video/picture evidence.
EDIT: Also didn't "start", did it once (transcription, not "idiot" part.)

How come you got a log copy on the first thing you are claming and not on the other one?
Keep in mind that it is punishable to lie in the courthouse.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]