Report: Lorenzo
(05-17-2016, 09:55 PM)Darkside Wrote: Backseat admin is taking Action's in Game, so liek if somebody is prop pushing and you're Police and you go and arrest them, That's backseat admin. if you could state where I have done this. Go ahead

I used Spectrum's evidence as he was apart of this when you killed him. I don't understand how this is fake.

There is evidence, it shows you shooting a guy, shows you taze'ing me and it shows you shooting me. Also the Logs with Show you keep leave/"Crashing" and joining again. It will show, if he brought out a gun.

Ok so what I'm going to go ahead and do is stop responding here, this report has crossed the line. You have made a false report with false claims, and the "evidence" that you posted is all simply screenshots that don't prove any of what you're saying.

You used more "evidence" from Spectrum that again, doesn't prove anything. I've included the video of him prop-pushing, to show that there's actual evidence of him breaking the rules.

The whole situation in the Nexus should have been dealt with. IN. CHARACTER. You have screenshots of a perfectly valid arrest there. You immediately took it out of character which was NOT the right thing to do at all.

The logs will show that I crashed and rejoined, I don't recall you having screen recordings of what was going on on my computer screen.

Anyway, as I said before, I will no longer be responding to this post. You have made false claims with no proper evidence, simply screenshots. All of this proves nothing. I have explained what's happening in your false evidence but again you seem to keep making false claims with NO sufficient evidence. I wouldn't suggest making any more of your other crappy counter arguments as well that are still based on false evidence, regardless of what you sweat out on your keyboard I'm not going to read or respond to because you've failed to back anything up properly.

I have better things to be doing with my time rather than submitting false reports on a video game, you have crossed the line and behaved totally inappropriately. Have fun talking to yourself.
Yes the Full situation in Nexus Should of been Dealt in Character until you killed me.

The log's will show that you "crashed" and re-joined 2 Seconds after.

Good we have stopped arguing the now.
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Also with the "Crash's" you should have a crash log in you Garry's Mod Folder

the video clearly doesnt prove that it was me as you can clearly see that he cuts to frame me if anyone is false its you as you say you "crashed" even thought it happened more than enough time for you to realize that something was wrong but clearly your not smart enough to gather that and also screenshots off you shoting us both for standing inside the nexus even though there was A. no president and B. zero laws except from the perma laws meaning there was no reason to be arrested or shot for that matter especial because we didnt try to resist but yeaht you then continiously tazed us over and over without us moving.
I'll review this at some point today. Please be patient.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Can an other Admin/Moderator Review this case now

Sorry for the delay. Lorenzo has been found through logs and through evidence provided to break a fair amount of rules. Such as proppushing, random tazing, RDM, Reconnecting to avoid NLR and randomly demoting someone. Lengthy blacklists will be handed out where necessary.

Thank you for the report.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.