Poll: Is hitman the best administrator on Fearless Roleplaying Community
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.84%
14 36.84%
No
63.16%
24 63.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hitman is the Best Admin
(05-16-2016, 03:49 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:37 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:25 AM)Reebs Wrote: He's an all around nice and respectful guy
Jesus there's alot of comedians on FL, though I'll repeat myself, this belongs in off-topic

If you honestly think this about hitman, you haven't engaged with the community in ages lol

The only people that receive negative treatment from me are people who have been complete assholes to me like you have. At the end of the day, I do my job and enforce rules and stick up for what is right. You on the other hand do nothing but bring unnecessary salt to the server and contribute nothing productive nor meaningful to the community. You've never interacted with me besides the incidents you were being a complete twat so you have no room to talk.

Shortcat, I appreciate your opinion of me.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Yeah whatever lol keep saying that to yourself and your boyfriend KnightHawk

Honestly Greed its so sad to see how you have to come on here to attempt to belittle others and cause shit. You are just a toxic person that can not have any "fun" unless you are attempting to start shit with others. Now make sure to tell your boyfriend GHOSTK1LL3R that I said hi and that I will "miss" him. You are probably the only person that I would not give two fucks about if they said they were leaving as it would actually make the community a better place.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • edgie
Can we stop the shitstorm now.
I don't need to hear the whole ''but he started itttt'', just both of you put your issues aside and deal with it in PM if anything.
Further shitstorming will result in forum warnings.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • King Kickass
Fearrp is off i got assaulted
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
The following 3 users Like Rudy's post:
  • Awestruck, Nuka, sebasti161
Its usually a poor idea to single out 1 person, be it critisism or praise, when that person is working in a team.

Theyre doing a pretty good job and it seems that FL actually survived last years drama.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith
(05-17-2016, 08:38 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Its usually a poor idea to single out 1 person, be it critisism or praise, when that person is working in a team.

Theyre doing a pretty good job and it seems that FL actually survived last years drama.

Agreed upon. I hate the way people disrespect our admins in OOC/Forums. They make a huge sacrifice for us players. They fly around invisible and respond to billions of @ calls, wasting all of their playtime just to protect our servers and players. Yet only thing I see is critic against admins. I appreciate what you do, thanks.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Awestruck
(05-17-2016, 09:44 AM)Insert Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:38 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Its usually a poor idea to single out 1 person, be it critisism or praise, when that person is working in a team.

Agreed upon. I hate the way people disrespect our admins in OOC/Forums. They make a huge sacrifice for us players. They fly around invisible and respond to billions of @ calls, wasting all of their playtime just to protect our servers and players. Yet only thing I see is critic against admins. I appreciate what you do, thanks.

Sadly that's the way it's always going to be with some people.

People judge without knowing jack shit usually, iz laif.
Just gotta ignore dummies like that and carry on with what we're doing.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Insert
Holdem would destroy, Agorith you wouldn't have a chance. L.O.L
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-17-2016, 09:44 AM)Insert Wrote:

Wow
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-19-2016, 08:49 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 08:28 AM)Dave Wrote: It's funny that even the staff members are so ignorant.

Who even are you? 
You're like completely new to FL and already got such a strong desire to hate on the entire staff team lol.

Ignore him friend he's just trying to get a reaction out of you.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-16-2016, 05:38 AM)Spear Wrote: Hitman is rich and he is only the best admin if he gives me(you broke) money.

Yeah he's cool
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]