1vital day
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Name: [FL:RP]the best gamer ever

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:110116747

Ban ID:71519

Banned by: [FL:M]AwestruckBullet

Involved: Georgy me ad AwestruckBullet

Reason: faillRP-aiting police

Why we should urban you: Its not to say urban me,its just may 21st i has an event but i will be still banned. Am i able to be unbanned for that 1day? Yes i have made one before but reebs suggested i did it to see it i could make the event.

Thanks.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
-Involved: Stated in the OP-

Hello,

I would like to point out a few things, if you don't mind, in sequence of events:

All of what I will be referring to will be coming from this thread.

First and foremost, you posted an application for an event that I am hosting this Saturday, and at the bottom of the application you put this message:

(05-14-2016, 10:58 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: (I'm currently suspended for 16days 13hours will this make me to late for the event then when I'm unbanned I'm on holiday making it 19days. If i is accepted may you change the date?)

Then, when I posted in reply to your application to suggest trying to get your suspension lifted, I did not mean to get it lifted for the day of the event:

(05-14-2016, 11:19 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 10:58 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: -SNIP-

(I'm currently suspended for 16days 13hours will this make me to late for the event then when I'm unbanned I'm on holiday making it 19days. If i is accepted may you change the date?)

Dear The Best Gamer,

Thank you for your application, however we see a few issues in going to review it.

Firstly, your application is incomplete. Please fill out the application in its entirety in order to be considered. Make sure that you do not leave anything out as everything on the application form is vital to the review process.

Secondly, we are unable to reschedule the event due to a suspension as the event date has already been set and confirmed with Staff. I apologize, however it cannot be done. If you would like to take part in the event, I would suggest posting an unban request and try to get your suspension lifted. 

I sincerely thank you for your application and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hoping you are well,
Reebs

Yes, the date for this event has been set and confirmed with Staff, and it cannot be rescheduled so that it can fit my schedule and my co-hosts schedule, whose name will not be mentioned unless requested by Staff. We have two administrators (Hitman and Spear) who are supervising this event who can confirm this if needed.

We would also like for you to be able to attend the event, but as I stated in the above quote, we cannot reschedule the event as doing so would conflict with other events, which is something we are trying to avoid.

If you would like any further information, it can be provided upon request.

Hoping that you are well,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Denied.