[LOANS] Fearless Financial

Application form for customers
If you want to sign up for a loan, please use the form below. Please fill in everything.
Fearless Financial - Registration Form
The following 7 users Like Frank's post:
  • Baskingner, Hunterr, Hitman, Reebs, sebasti161, Alfred, Ratatoskrr
Welcome back to the marketplace. Old thread kept disappearing.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Insert, Reebs, Baskingner
Good to see this back in the marketplace!
I need a small loan of 200k lmfao I need a truck so baddd
I never get loans because of running away with the money not being taken as RP. I see it that if you are willing to give people a large amount of money you should be prepared that you may lose the money, like real banks.
(05-18-2016, 01:17 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I never get loans because of running away with the money not being taken as RP. I see it that if you are willing to give people a large amount of money you should be prepared that you may lose the money, like real banks.

Real banks don't lose the money. They start seizing your assets if you fail to pay back.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-18-2016, 01:35 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 01:17 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I never get loans because of running away with the money not being taken as RP. I see it that if you are willing to give people a large amount of money you should be prepared that you may lose the money, like real banks.

Real banks don't lose the money. They start seizing your assets if you fail to pay back.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I think what he means is people sometimes get large loans and leave the country. and yes be prepared to get players to not pay you back etc, just record every transaction.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
It's just way too easy to run away with the money on FL. If you involve things like NLR, there would be so many ways to avoid paying back.

Without administrative backing there could be no successful loan company on FL.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Frank
Dear citizens of EvoCity,

We have been back on the market for a few days now, and we have had a great comeback, with a few customers on our administration at the moment, we thank you for your interest in Fearless Financial.

I am posting this announcement today to clarify a few things.

Some citizens are wondering what might happen when there's a scam or anything in that direction. 
When you send us a message asking for a loan, we at Fearless Financial start asking you for your Steam ID, playtime etc. When we receive your Steam ID, we track your bans / blacklists. With that information in mind, we either go in a meeting with the customer, or we send them a message saying that we can't offer them a loan, because we simply don't trust the customer, based on bans / blacklists.

When we accept the customer we set a meeting. During the meeting, me and my employees record the entire conversation, including you, the customer, agreeing to the terms & conditions and general rules. After the meeting, your repayment period starts. Meanwhile we render our recorded material and store it in our administration. This is our evidence of you, the customer, agreeing to the loan, and receiving the money.

I hope to have informed you all sufficiently. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me or the Executive CEO a message.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial.
The following 3 users Like Frank's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Kahjo, Baskingner
Dear citizens of EvoCity,

I am here today to announce two things.

First off, congratulations, Herals "Bas" Standen, on getting the promotion to Executive CEO. You are a very good asset in Fearless Financial and I'm grateful to have you as our new Executive CEO. You'll do great!

Secondly, Fearless Financial has published a Registration Form. You need to use this form if you want to set up a loan. You can find the form on the bottom of the main post on this thread, you can also find the form here.

Thank you all for your interest in Fearless Financial.

Yours sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial.
The following 1 user Likes Frank's post:
  • Baskingner