Goodbye people.
(05-13-2016, 04:55 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Thank god you have gone, btw like the music from Dead Island didn't have an effect though

glad I wont have to listen to you moaning.
the music was not meant to have an effect, i just liked it, i could have easily replaced it with Iron Maiden if you'd like tbh lmao
The following 1 user Likes cookiro's post:
  • horror
(05-13-2016, 05:42 PM)Cookiro Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 04:55 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Thank god you have gone, btw like the music from Dead Island didn't have an effect though

the music was not meant to have an effect, i just liked it, i could have easily replaced it with Iron Maiden if you'd like tbh lmao

Moaning about what you licking Sebastis ass?
(05-13-2016, 08:20 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

what did I just read?

-EDIT, changed the music cause you kept telling me something about some bullshit effect, however sadly I cannot understand your terrible grammar, please re-visit school.
(05-13-2016, 09:07 PM)Cookiro Wrote:

what did I just read?

-EDIT, changed the music cause you kept telling me something about some bullshit effect, however sadly I cannot understand your terrible grammar, please re-visit school.

My terrible grammar. Coming from the person using no capitals letters, you also state that I need to re-visit School even though I'm going to do my A-Levels
Why did you capitalize the S in school? That made no sense. I am using perfectly normal grammar right now, with correct spelling and your shitty capital letters. Does this make you amused?
Quit your behaviour on this goodbye thread, use the thread like it's supposed to.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Insert
Come back please? do it for me Sad
(05-14-2016, 12:59 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 09:07 PM)Cookiro Wrote:

what did I just read?

My terrible grammar. Coming from the person using no capitals letters, you also state that I need to re-visit School even though I'm going to do my A-Levels
Lets just hit straight to the point I'm so happy you're gone and I'm sure loads of people are. Smile yay.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • sebasti161
Not gonna lie, from the times I saw you in-game you were a cheeky arsehole. So like others, I am glad to see you go.

Goodbye, good luck with what ever it is you are going to do.
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • sebasti161
i suggest you not minge with l2 tag on, theyre gonna ban you there too
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • King Kickass