I'm out. :(
I'd like you to listen to this song while reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIE0PX1uXk

It's been a long ride along these months, almost a year. My keyboard is dirty while typing this. Because I ate while playing fearless.
Fearless has been a great server to play at. I've always played like 24/7 and skipped school to contra farm in the car dealer on v2d.
Fearless has been a great. So great that I will miss it. I will always remember the first moments of me being on the server,
When my friend Viljo left from PG and joined Fearless. So did I. I joined the server, drove a firetruck, probably mass cdmed. Who cares now, that my time has gone. Ofcourse there are more or less reasons, for me to leave. Firstly because the community, some people are supporting you, some are then again like throwing shit against you and treating you like a pile of shit that noone cares about. These people, make me smile, and get upset, and sad everyday I play here. Then also that I've applied for Contributor for almost 4 months now, yet nothing heard than that I need to wait. I was supposed to get a reply in 24hours but it has almost been a week from that comment and there has been nothing since that. There has been moments, that I wish could be happen again. In example, Yellow my friend, we were going around in the city, picking up girls and then we went to Lesanka and you Yellow made me laugh, laugh really much. I will never forget that moment. Also my first Roleplay event that I was on was with Avgar and Lesanka as a Fashion Show. I won't forget that. And all other great memories from fearless. I will miss them.

Here are some people that I will miss and I want to say goodbye to.

- Lesanka  Heart inspired me to roleplay and make events. Took me always to her cafee roleplays and events. Unforgettable.
- Avgar  Nervous Really nice, took me into his roleplays with Lesanka.
- Jonas!!  Heart  Heart I know you left. But you were such a great lad.!
- Fieldy Still a bit mad because you made me a csgo cooldown from comp when you pressed F1 to kick me on mistake  Blush   Heart
- Yellow  Heart  Heart Made me laugh a hundred times and a loyal and trustable friend that I will never forget. I'll still keep you on steam because I can.
- Kimo Kamal You lil gorilla ape CheeseD I love you  Blush
- Umizoomi I love you always.
- GrimTheAngel  Heart
- Viljo  Heart  Heart
- Mintblackbeard I almost forgot you, I love you mate. Smile

I am terribly sorry if I forgot someone. You know yourself if love you. I just haven't remembered you when I typed this.

I will most likely pop up on the forum or server sometimes.

I wish you all good luck in the future, and with Fearless.

- Kahjo is officially out.  Sad
The following 7 users Like Kahjo's post:
  • Yellow, Insert, Darkside, MegaOmega, Nuka, Frank, Passorch
Bye Sad Never really talked, Read the Full thing with the Song

So sad now :'(

Goodluck Sad (P.S Going to Cry )
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
so many hearts....
goodbye <3
I Wont forget you Ketsuppi. I will miss you .... Bhaaaaaaa < Crying??? Hold on... steam ^^ Cheese

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Kahjo
Goodbye, you made me feel sad now Sad
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Bye.
Perkele, goodbye m8.
The following 1 user Likes already_fallen's post:
  • Kahjo
Farewell Kajho, we did indeed have some great moments.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Kahjo
See ya kahjo. Miss u Sad
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Kahjo
Goodbye!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]