Unban Artjom A sahbi
Thumbs Up 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Arjom A sahbi

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:171227208

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71434

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) ToS - Buying items for money

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) [FL:RP] Avalon

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Okay first off all he banned me for double accounting okay i have a brother that played the server before on more accounts with his best friend they got bot perm banned. a year later my brother had a steam account with gmod on it he played the server for 1-2 days i saw what he was playing and liked it after he got banned for scamming someone so i decide to buy my own steam account with garry's mod on it and my friends best friend (Avalon) keep playing it. Today i started playing joined server and saw that avalon was failing cause my brother was banned and never would play the game again. After that Avalon pmed me in steam and told me he will stop playing the server also but he wanted to get banned don't ask me why. zo he started failing. after he come to me ingame and started giving me stuff i don't him in steam what are you doing ? he told me here take my stuff i quit the stuff is woth around 20dollars i think ? maybe more anyway told him i gona give him a paysafecard worth 10dollar and avalon told me no keep your paysafecard and just play the gamen and enjoy it.

My brother and his best friend failed alot on the server.
But it's not me so i don't know why i got banned for nothing! 
The admin say's that you can't buy stuff with realy money but i don't even pay i got it for free and double accounting ? i din't know that you can play this server on 1 account with your whole familie haha 
Anyway i buyed gmod etc for nothing cause i played the server once and really liked it
i waked up today really good wanted to play comm and then this shit happens..

((English is not Good but i hope u understand me )
Hello Arjom,

You openly admitted to me that you bought the items.

v33x [13:54:25] [FL] SnowredWolf (STEAM_0:0:41063225) said: .// Also, why is Avalon giving you so many items atm?
v33x [13:55:29] [FL] SnowredWolf (STEAM_0:0:41063225) said: .// Avalon is giving you a ton of items out of nowhere
v33x [13:55:38] Artjom a sahbi (STEAM_0:0:171227208) said: .// i buyed it
v33x [13:55:43] [FL] SnowredWolf (STEAM_0:0:41063225) said: .// For what?
v33x [13:55:53] Artjom a sahbi (STEAM_0:0:171227208) said: .// payafe

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
and then after i told i don't payed him
i wanted to pay him but then he told me gift
forget to place that ?
You know very good that my english is not good Wink
And can please a normal admin do a research causse i just saw his personal picture hahaha omg this denish maffia guy
It's not just your English that matters here. Take this as an example:
You first say 'I'm raiding the president because I don't like his personal picture'
You then change your story and say 'No no no, ACTUALLY I was raiding the president because we were dating and he dumped me.'.

This is not dependent on your English, you're changing your story.

As for you looking at Snowred's picture, how about you grow a pair and put your own profile picture on your profile, if you think you're so clever?
You make these statements, call us retarded admins in your goodbye thread and expect a proper investigation?
You have 24 hours to respond, else this will be denied.
24 hours has passed.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator