Unban request
Your name: Monkey_D_Luffy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:89852776

Your ban ID: 69020

Banned by: Pear

Reason: Disconnect to avoid arrest

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: I got banned when i didn't avoid any thing my network just bad i know if you disconnected by network the server will say but i dont know if the admin didn't see even if i avoid i don't have to get banned for 1 year!!! wich i didn't avoid it.
You were banned for a year because it was your 12th ban which you didn't include on the ban reason here. After 12 bans you still haven't learned to not go around breaking the rules so you were banned for a year. This is last chance territory. if you've proven yourself in the way that you have why do you deserve to have the ban removed/reduced?

You can claim your network being bad but the disconnect message shows us how someone disconnected. It says if they timed out, aren't connected to steam, disconnect by clicking disconnect etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
But this was the Banned number 12th and this is the problem if i didn't get this banned that mean i am not banned for 1 year.
If you want i can make deal give me 1 more chance and if i got banned make yhe banned for ever i want only 1 more.
Denied.

12th ban. You deserve the lengthy ban if you've racked up this many. Next step is permanent ban.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator