Death Strider Player Report
Name of player: [FL:RP]Death Strider

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57919072

Time in GMT: 7/5/16

Server: v2d

Summary: He was disrespecting me and Cookiro in the OOC chat.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/pOl59ta
          http://imgur.com/X61PYGF (Couldnt get the images loaded onto the post so here is the links.)
19 ‎October ‎2015?

That's a long time ago, have you any proof that this is actually Death Strider and not someone else with his nickname on?
--DIRECTLY INVOLVED---
This isn't from a long time ago this was on 7/5/16 and by the way wololo was constantly fidning me and arresting me for random reasons like trespassing in the garages yet there isn't a permanent law sawing so.
---DIRECTLY INVOLVED---
Also I you think I was being disrespectful then hear is something right back at you they where all calling me a kid such as benny, wololo, Cookiro, rhxogns02
(05-07-2016, 02:26 PM)Death Strider Wrote: ---DIRECTLY INVOLVED---
Also I you think I was being disrespectful then hear is something right back at you they where all calling me a kid such as benny, wololo, Cookiro, rhxogns02

Them calling you a kid is not an excuse for you to go and break the rules yourself.

You should have collected evidence and posted a player report yourself.

Now I need a clear answer. Is this indeed from October 2015 or is it from 5/7/16 as Death Strider states?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I misread the date on the screenshot, my bad and yes it is the date that strider says.
(05-07-2016, 02:26 PM)Death Strider Wrote: ---DIRECTLY INVOLVED---

Firstly, there is a permalaw stating you cannot go behind nexus desk or its designated boundaries, doing so will result in an arrest.
Secondly, we were only saying how childish you were acting towards us after you were rightfully arrested. Especially with 700+ hours. 
Thirdly, you were only arrested 2 times, the first time wasn't even me. You had also broke fear rp when I told you to stop in the garage, however I do not have evidence to prove this.
Alright. If it is indeed the date stated by Death Strider than that makes it worse.

Player Report: Approved

Player found in violation of rules regarding player disrespect. OOC blacklist for 2 hours applied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator