Unban Request
Your name: (MyNameIsTiim)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:73692479)

Your ban ID: (71451)

Banned by: ([FL:M] AwestruckBullet)

Reason: (D/C to avoid me | Admitting to Metagame // Extended by SnowredWolf)

Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (I know I broke the rules by disconnecting to avoid admin, but when I checked the forums it says I have been banned for 2 days! However I don't see where or how I was metagaming, and the fact that my ban was extended makes no sense. So basically I'm asking for you to shorten the ban because of the above.)

Sidenote: I know what I did was wrong and I won't do it again, I don't believe that a two day ban is in order.
The 1 day ban was for Disconnecting whilst I was talking you about a statement you had made about being in Skype with your friend. You even said the you had told him to come over to you to kill the Police Officer whilst he was arresting you, on Skype. You're lucky the ban wasn't longer.

The fact that you disconnected when I brought you up on the Skype situation, only made it more concrete.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-06-2016, 03:24 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The 1 day ban was for Disconnecting whilst I was talking you about a statement you had made about being in Skype with your friend. You even said the you had told him to come over to you to kill the Police Officer whilst he was arresting you, on Skype. You're lucky the ban wasn't longer.

The fact that you disconnected when I brought you up on the Skype situation, only made it more concrete.

Ok yes I was in a skype call talking about the game but I never said to them to kill the police officer. If you want I can go to skype and get the call log so I have proof.
(05-06-2016, 03:27 PM)MyNameIsTiim Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 03:24 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The 1 day ban was for Disconnecting whilst I was talking you about a statement you had made about being in Skype with your friend. You even said the you had told him to come over to you to kill the Police Officer whilst he was arresting you, on Skype. You're lucky the ban wasn't longer.

Ok yes I was in a skype call talking about the game but I never said to them to kill the police officer. If you want I can go to skype and get the call log so I have proof.

Also, they weren't in game
Then why did you suddenly disconnect as soon as I caught you saying that you were in Skype with him?
Kind Regards,

I had real life problems to deal with, like School, if you want to know I'm taking my science GSCE's very soon.
Because 1 I had to do Science GCSE revision, 2 I didn't have the time to argue with an admin.
What I'm saying is, I know that disconnecting is not allowed but I still don't understand how I was metagaming and how D/Cing is a two day ban. 1 day fine. I was looking forward to being able to play on city rp again but resulted in it telling me I'm still banned, so I check bans seen someone else D/C but only got a 1 day ban? The ban was from yesterday so actually its a 3 day ban and you cannot just add some completely random stuff about metagaming, to justify a 3 DAY ban.
Quote:I didn't have the time to argue with an admin.

Nice.

In terms of the meta-gaming, I'm telling you what you told me in the sit.

Something along these lines: "No! He's my friend. We're on Skype and I told him to... *sigh*" You then cut off talking and disconnected.
Kind Regards,

Are those my exact words? No. I told you that I had to go, you asked me why and I said I'm in a skype call and left.