[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium
Looks good Awestruck, I wish you nothing but greatness for the future.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Awestruck
Bit of constructive criticism for Rudy, you seem very enthusiastic - but repeating the same question literally for every applicant with no sort of variation or structure comes across as slightly unprofessional - I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker, and if not, contact myself or anyone else to help you format your replies in a more formal manner (unless you're going for an informal approach, which is of course perfectly alright).
Interesting idea all round, good luck!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Awestruck
On behalf of the whole of the Imperium organisation,  I would like to congratulate; 

Paul Escobar | Tekno
Mike Escobar | Co0FiE
Barry Escobar | WillemDeWalrus

They have proven themselves worthy and have been accepted into our organisation and will surely prosper.

Within observation, I would like to ensure that our other candidates have been acknowledged and are still being considered.

Jospeh Deacon | Joe Joe Binks
Carly Porter | ADuckOnQuack
Dave Costello | JoshZ
Lewie Harbrow | harbrow
Sam Cup | Coffee

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Hawkeye (previously known ad [FL:RP]the best gamer ever)

Steam ID: I'll get it later

Hours:500

Do I have a working Mic: Yes

Do I speak fluent English:Yes

RPP: 0(but I'm trying harder every time I try)

Number of bane 8(2being in the past month I believe,I also believe I have changed.)

Time zone: GMT

How active would I consider myself 1-10: 10(as you have seen I play 6-12hours a day)

How active on the forums on a scale 1-10: 7

First name: John

Middle name: ''Hawk''

Last name: Cena

Any previous clans: The Red family, The Saari Tribe.

Background of my character:
John was born in Masatusas (In America) in a rich family later becoming a professional wrestler going by the name of John ''Hawk'' Cena,soon after he became rich and bought a mansion where he still lives today in EvoCity!
(05-09-2016, 10:51 PM)cool12983 Wrote: - Application -

Hello the Mister J. Cena.

Would you mind giving us some more background information of yourself, since we are not able to see what kind of person you are.
 Give us some more details. With that information, and your history we can decide if you are the right person for our Clan.

Thanks for your time,
Barry 'Walrus' Escobar.

Hello William,
I am good at using guns and i am one of evocity's most wanted criminals. Many are scared of me and my gang i have many experiences in other crime clans and i find loads of rime loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
OOC Information

Steam Name: Innocent Potato

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35832026

Number of Hours: 1212

Do you have a working mic? : No, unfortunately

Do you speak fluent English? : Yes, Not perfect but I think its easily understandable

RP Points: 2

Number of Bans: 2

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT +2

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 7

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 7

IC Information

First Name: Jack

Last Name: Molo

Any previous clans? If so, list what : Molo Brothers,The Red Devils,The Crimson Order

Why do you want to join Imperium? : After GHOSTKILLER was banned it has been kinda boring in FL since no recent clan events, So I would like join you, Since its hopefuly Active clan which I bet is it since owner of it is Awestruck.

Give me some background on your Character : Man named jack with 2 brothers, Oliver Molo (Falkon or Falkeministern) and Branco Molo (Villain or Doctor rumele) who lives most of the time in slums.

Some gear that u asked for : Ammo : 412 Rifle ammo,82 Tranq darts (bought em just cuz got em cheap from BMD havent used em cuz u did get kicked if u did so in Crimson, Dont shoot me plez),158 Pistol ammo,79 Shotgun shells,85 Sniper Ammo.

Healing : 70 hp Kits, 51 hp vials, 55 steroids,123 Injection needles

Weapons :113 Baseball Bats,7 AKs,55 Umps,72 Crowbars,62 ASP battons,57 macs,54 molotovs,185 Knives,50 tommy guns (For lolz),68 M4,9 Deagles,13 usps,8 XMs,59 P88s,77 Glocks,7 Five sevens,53 Famas,4 Blacjacks,13 TMPs,61 Galil,4 Augs,4 Awps,8 MP5s,5 Tranqs,8 m3's.

5015 Inventory space. 4237 Filled up.

Cars : RV,Chrysler,BMW,Ferrari,Lambo,Mercedes G65,Mitsubishi,Ford Transit,Smart,Aston,Golf MK2,Tides truck,Ford Deluxe coupe,Audi,Trabant,BMW,Volvo S60r,Mini Cooper,Ford raptor,Mercedes C32 (Aka every car ingame lol)

Binds : Holster,Steroids,Injection Needles. (Dont have ammo because I feel it takes space from my keyboard too much and when I equip gun I most of the time load so much ammo that I dont need add more.

Thank you.
On behalf of the whole of the Imperium organisation,  I would like to congratulate; 

Kris Sinclair | GNFusions
Jack Molo | Innocent Potato

They have been accepted into our organisation and will surely prosper as they rise through the ranks as experience is gained and new skills are learned.

However, some of you do not meet the requirements or have not been chosen due to clan discussions. Thank you for applying. You are free to apply again in TWO weeks time.

Jospeh Deacon | Joe Joe Binks
Carly Porter | ADuckOnQuack
Kris Sinclair | GNFusions
Dave Costello | JoshZ
Lewie Harbrow | harbrow
Sam Cup | Coffee
John Cena | Hawkeye
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Well Done to All Whom got accepted. I would like to ask if possible what requirements I am missing to try and get that sorted.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Same i want to know to
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]