propblocking city tunnel
Moved to the PR section.

Unless you're the accused or poster, please refrain from posting.
Leaving this up for a while for further investigation.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The accused staff member has been informed and will leave his input later on this week.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
In all honesty, I think there is not much to add on that request. That day, when I used my dupe, I started roleplaying as a police officer; Now, to know, after being notified while I played, first I did not believe too much to the story of propblock when I saw the OOC chat (I was controlling someone). That's when I decided to get in the surveillance booth to have a better view and that I realized that the situation was upside down (lots of cars waiting, people were complaining of the waiting time at exclusion zone [border], and no keypads); I simply took the decision to cancel the RP and delete the dupe.

Regarding the failure to ram the gates of the exclusion zone (the tunnel) with vehicles, I was so focused during construction to want that this RP resembles the exclusion zone, or be at least very similar to a TV show, here are the pictures (that I forgot that the gates should be rammable):

[Image: Colony-Season-1-Episode-1-6-5d81.jpg]

[Image: Colony-Season-1-Episode-1-7-b8d0.jpg]

Well, I hope that I have explained myself and that I have been transparent about it.
Otherwise, on the result of this incident, SnowredWolf actually did ask me to correct the dupe which was done in the hours that followed and here is the result:

[Image: EFA4F47CAB22260432A7BE4C0C1D48BF8D9CB2B8]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The accused moderator accepts the blame for temporarily creating a prop block situation and will take necessary steps to create any future dupes with them being rammable.

If this ever happens again with the same moderator stricter sactions will occur, but for now they are receiving a warning for:
Creating a dupe that caused players to be blocked as well causing issues with unrammable gates.

Player report approved.