Blacklist Report: Teknoツ
Name of player: Teknoツ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52367233

Time in GMT: Just about 9:30 PM

Server: It happened on V33X

Summary: So basically i was on the search of contraban. I stumbled across the corleones house and suddently i found myself looking at double dooring. After consecutive attempts at contacting an admin i see that a blacklist request is needed. I believe a blacklist is appropriate because he doubledoored so people coudn't get to his contraban!

First report since like 2013, so please be kind ;P

Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/F6Yp7
(05-04-2016, 10:14 PM)asger8907 Wrote: Name of player: Teknoツ

Summary: So basically i was on the search of contraban. I stumbled across the corleones house and suddently i found myself looking at double dooring. After consecutive attempts at contacting an admin i see that a blacklist request is needed. I believe a blacklist is appropriate because he doubledoored so people coudn't get to his contraban!

Hello asger8907,

I don't get the problem, Since you were able to walk trough no problem.
Also you broke NLR, not once but twice! So maybe look at yourself before making a banrequest on someone.
Your evidence doesn't really show double dooring...

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Also, I was basing alone. 
If I did have double doors, how did you get in anyway?
And lastly you probably mean a banrequest, since that's where you posted this.
Provide additional evidence or this will be denied in 24 hours. (to any admins/moderators that come across this report in 24 hours: if no additional evidence is posted feel free to deny the PR)
(05-05-2016, 07:33 AM)Avgar Wrote: Provide additional evidence or this will be denied in 24 hours. (to any admins/moderators that come across this report in 24 hours: if no additional evidence is posted feel free to deny the PR)

Unfortunately I don't have more evidence. I apologize for the inconvenience!
(05-04-2016, 11:29 PM)Tekno Wrote:

Hello asger8907,

I don't get the problem, Since you were able to walk trough no problem.
Also you broke NLR, not once but twice! So maybe look at yourself before making a banrequest on someone.

It wasn't "no problem!" getting through! i had to use lock picks and keypad crackers!
(05-05-2016, 08:42 AM)asger8907 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:33 AM)Avgar Wrote: Provide additional evidence or this will be denied in 24 hours. (to any admins/moderators that come across this report in 24 hours: if no additional evidence is posted feel free to deny the PR)

Unfortunately I don't have more evidence. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator