sebasti161 ama
Why not? It's a legitimate question and you've proven to be immature and annoying. Why?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(05-05-2016, 11:42 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Who is who?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69703

And why did you remove me from steam??

i'd remove you if i was him aswell
(05-05-2016, 09:35 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I don't see why you won't answer.. you clearly did it and everyone knows you did, this is an ask me anything not ask me what I want you to ask.

Yeah it is an ask me anything, but that doesn't mean he has to answer everything.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • sebasti161, trxsh
(05-05-2016, 11:46 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:35 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I don't see why you won't answer.. you clearly did it and everyone knows you did, this is an ask me anything not ask me what I want you to ask.

Yeah it is an ask me anything, but that doesn't mean he has to answer everything.

Just immature that he created this thread to get attention, and not for the actual purpose of answering questions
Boo hoo, he's not answering cheeky questions, big whoop. If you look at AMA threads on plebbit or something you'll notice they don't answer some questions that may have private information or they jut don't feel like answering. If the thread was called Ask Me Almost Anything would it satisfy you?
The following 4 users Like Avgar's post:
  • sebasti161, Joulle, Awestruck, trxsh
Why is every norwegian saltier than mc donald's chips
Why do AMA's always turn salty? Is there something in the water?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-06-2016, 02:39 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Why do AMA's always turn salty? Is there something in the water?

There should be cyanide in the water. Would solve a lot of problems to be blunt.
(05-06-2016, 02:28 PM)Joulle Wrote: Why is every norwegian saltier than mc donald's chips

i eat alot of salt
sorrey
Why is Denmark and Norway better than Sweden?