mutzila20
Name of player: mutzila20

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60439626

Time in GMT: Approximately 20:40 (not 100% sure)

Server: evocity_v33x

Summary: Prop-block.

Evidence:

1)The gate was not interfering with anyone's activities, everybody was just playing around with a body close to the elevator.
2)Was not making a base.
3)A raid was not happening.
4)I didn't have contraband or drugs behind the prop.
5)I sat on that chair for 1 minute, then removed the prop.

Then I got called a liar, for saying that's not prop blocking.
(05-03-2016, 07:45 PM)MUTZILA Wrote: 1)The gate was not interfering with anyone's activities, everybody was just playing around with a body close to the elevator.
2)Was not making a base.

1. It did not let me get inside the presidential room.
2. I have no idea why you even mention this?
3. Indeed, but is that a reason to prop-block?
4. Correct, is that still a reason to prop-block?
5. Change the 1 minute to 5 minutes (you're being a liar here again) + me yelling into the microphone to "REMOVE THE PROP" while you clearly hear me and just continue sitting in the chair, looking at me. Your character was making movements, you weren't AFK.

And aren't you a liar, to say this is not prop blocking? The prop was being used as an "entrance" and there was no keypad. That's prop blocking?
(05-03-2016, 07:50 PM)Avalon Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 07:45 PM)MUTZILA Wrote: 1)The gate was not interfering with anyone's activities, everybody was just playing around with a body close to the elevator.
2)Was not making a base.

5. Change the 1 minute to 5 minutes (you're being a liar here again) + me yelling into the microphone to "REMOVE THE PROP" while you clearly hear me and just continue sitting in the chair, looking at me. Your character was making movements, you weren't AFK.

And aren't you a liar, to say this is not prop blocking? The prop was being used as an "entrance" and there was no keypad. That's prop blocking?
1)You were not the president, presidential room is for the president.
2)Because it's in the rules. Do not build bases from props without keypads.
3)Again, not prop-blocking. Prop-blocking means to block a location from being accessible, to grant yourself an advantage in a situation. In this case, I gained no advantage, because there was nothing there...
Hell you could see through the prop, and even shoot me through it.
4)Same as number 3.
5)No, you are lying for the situation to be in advantage to you here. You do know that for a person to hear another person talking into the mic, they must be close right? From where I was standing I didn't hear anything.

Here's a definition of the word "lie" since it seems you don't know it's meaning: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. I stated that it's not prop-blocking, basically admitting that I put the prop there, but not with the objective to block anything.
And if it wasn't a base, the prop was used as an "entrance" for what?
So no, I say it's not prop blocking.
(05-03-2016, 09:01 PM)MUTZILA Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 07:50 PM)Avalon Wrote:
2)Was not making a base.

1)You were not the president, presidential room is for the president.
2)Because it's in the rules. Do not build bases from props without keypads.
3)Again, not prop-blocking. Prop-blocking means to block a location from being accessible, to grant yourself an advantage in a situation. In this case, I gained no advantage, because there was nothing there...
Hell you could see through the prop, and even shoot me through it.
4)Same as number 3.
5)No, you are lying for the situation to be in advantage to you here. You do know that for a person to hear another person talking into the mic, they must be close right? From where I was standing I didn't hear anything.

Here's a definition of the word "lie" since it seems you don't know it's meaning: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. I stated that it's not prop-blocking, basically admitting that I put the prop there, but not with the objective to block anything.
And if it wasn't a base, the prop was used as an "entrance" for what?
So no, I say it's not prop blocking.

I already had a huge argument in regards to a player report against me therefor I'm not in the mood to write another book here, I will let the admin decide this player report.
Also, for your information I was the "Vice President". /facepalm...
About #2, you still closed the entrance to the presidential room.
Regarding #3: You still blocked a location from being accessible.
I'm sure you heard everything I said and if not, you moving in the chair and looking at me not able to get inside should hint you to "remove" the prop but I had to wait FIVE minutes before you did so. 
Probably because you got bored failing.
Like I said, I'd love to write an entire book but I'm actually tired from defending myself on a player report against me and will let the admins decide your fate.
For your information "Vice" means secondary president. The actual president has an office of his own, and the vice president also has a separate office. You had no bussiness there.
Also I sat there for ONE minute only, and i'm really sure that you did not say absolutely anything, you have to be close to a player to hear him talk either in chat or with microphone, and either way a speaker would've appeared over your head if you would have used the mic, but I didn't see that either. You probably got restless not having reported someone in the last few seconds.
Don't try to attract sympathy on you, just because you were reported, you attracted that on yourself by being "Mr. Right" and reporting people that had no bussines with you and did not interfere with any of your activities. I suggest you get off that pedestal you put yourself on, and start looking at yourself, then when you are finished, you could start looking at others.
Also regarding number 2 and 3, yes I did block that entrance, but doing so gained me no unfair advantage or such, I still say it's not prop-blocking.
User did in fact prop block. Added to that, they have blocked off a spawn point.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved