Cookiros unban request
Your name: Cookiro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Your ban ID: 71405

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Attempting to initiate a raid for an insufficient reason after an admin warned them not to

Involved: Lesanka, Avgar, Fillip and two other people.

Why we should unban you: First of all, I had a valid reason to raid, due to one person pointing a gun at me. It all started off as me spawning in as a Corleone Member and Fillip being the Don Corleone. We wanted to make a base at the Corleone Villa, or Estate, don't really remember. Once we got there, we were greeted by get of our property, only being on the driveway. Fillip went in, realising the gate and door was open to check how the home looks like. After that, the person on the outside of the gate in the driveway had noticed him, and immediately got out a USP and aimed it at me, however my character acted scared, begging and pleading for his life due to the sight of the gun. I was not in his base, however outside of it, giving him no reason whatsoever to aim a gun at me. However then, my character was scared, and wanted payback, however he wanted it in blood. He had stormed inside of the house, killing the two men with no mercy whatsoever. That was the reason for the raid, to kill the guy that had aimed a gun at me and make him feel the same way as I did.
Someone pointing a gun at you and doing nothing else is not a valid reason to raid. I'd understand if it'd be a mistake on your part and you wouldn't realize this, however Lesanka told you this when you asked. What she also told you is to forget what happened before and not pursue vengeance. You didn't listen to either one of those statements and ended up being banned for it.

Unban request denied.