[Unofficial][Pas] Orion Corporation
[Image: ycmkAri.png]

Orion Corporation© (previously called "Mainz Auto Shop") was established in early 2009, after a Mr. Lucas Mainz noticed that mechanics in New EvoCity were not getting employed, and often had to resort to small, private and low paid buisnesses.

The former "Mainz Auto Shop" only had two employees, Mr. Lucas Mainz himself, and a Mr. Ceddy Gain. As Mr. Mainz knew nothing about repairing and taking care of cars, that had to be done by Mr. Gain.

Soon many mechanics started to work for Mr. Mainz and Mr. Gain decided to leave, to join another company.

At this time Mr. Mainz decided to change the company name to "Orion Corporation©",due to the fact that Mr. Mainz wanting to expand his buisness beyond just Car repairs.

It was now time, according to Mr. Mainz to move some of the Company over to Old EvoCity. This was shown to be a fatal mistake as the competition was very strong.

After a while in 2016, Mr. Mainz founded the currently known News Source: The Fearless Times©. This was shown to be a huge success Mr. Mainz and his company smoothly and quietly transitioned some of its company, over to Old EvoCity.

Now, Orion Corporation© is one of the biggest Organizations in Old and New EvoCity. It has somehow in only
7 years, managed to become a multi-million dollar company.

It is currently looking to employ people for its soon to come company/brand "Orion Properties©" focusing on buildings and desiging, as well as people for "Orion Autos©" and "The Fearless Times©".

Administrative/Management Team:

National Marketing Director (NMD) - Will be monitoring the entire company and is legally responsible for all actions comitted via the Administrative Team. He/She is the only person allowed to promote/demote anyone in or outside the company without the approval of the Administrative/Management Team, this is however strongly not recommended.

Qualifying National Marketing Director (QNMD) - Will also be monitoring the entire company. He/She will be the only person to be able to temporarely take over the position of "NMD" in an emergency event without the approval of the Administrative/Management Team.

Senior Sales Co-ordiantor (SSC) - Will be monitoring the company's funds and assets. He/She will be commendering the "SC's" and make sure that they are doing there job properly.

Human Resource Officer (HRO) - Will be in charge of accepting/declining applications for employment. Will also be in charge of promotions and demotions.

General Staff:

President - Will be monitoring the entire Brand/Company he/she has been assigned to and is legally responsible for all actions comitted via the Brand/Company.

Sales Co - Ordinator (SC) - Will be commendering and monitoring the Direct Distributers and making sure they do their job properly. If they find any "flaws" of a Direct Distributor, they are to contact the Administrative/management Team immediately via a "SSC". Is also the Manager of a Company owned by the Corporation.

Direct Distributor/General Employee - Is the frontline of the company, and works within a company managed by a "SC"

Administrative/Management Team:

National Marketing Director (NMD): Lucas "Insert" Mainz ([FL:RP] Insert)

Qualifying National Marketing Director (QNMD): Vacant

Senior Sales Co-ordiantor (SSC): Vacant

Human Resource Officer (HRO): Vacant

[Image: 0zroPVYm.png]
The Fearless Times

President: Vacant

Director (SC) : Lucas "Insert" Mainz ([FL:RP] Insert)

Authors:  Vacant

Orion Auto's

Director (SC) : Vacant

Mechanics: Vacant

Orion Productions

Director (SC) : Vacant

Crew: Vacant

(Red= Non Orion Member, Green=Temporary/applicable)

The Fearless Times was implemented in 2016, being the only News Source for EvoCitorians due to the downfall of: Fearless Connections and Fearless weekly News. Due to there being no competion, The Fearless Times has taken over the News Source Industry in EvoCity completely.

This is were it all began. As there currently is almost no competition, Orion Auto's has also taken over the Car Repairment industry. Delivering the best vehicle service in both Old and New EvoCity.

Orion Productions is the largest production company to ever exist in both New and Old EvoCity! As the only movie and music source, Orion is making millions of this wonderful asset.

(OOC: Real Movies/music will be made and posted in the RolePlay section of the forums)

(Orion Properties)

Soon to be revealed, Orion Properties will blow the entire EvoCitorian market when it comes to construction and Design!

Orion Corporation does not like rivalry/competiton, partnerships are always an option!

None

OOC Information:

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Hours on FL:

RPP Count:

Bans: (Include reasons)

Blacklists: (Include reasons)

What is your favorite food?:

IC Information:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Previous employeer:

Reason for leaving previous employeer:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

What job you are applying for:

• Do not have a bad reputation within the community.

• Do not lie in your application.

• Must have a microphone and the TeamSpeak 3 Application.

• Must know how to write letters in an informal matter.

• Must not have more than 8 bans (exceptions can be made).

• Must have a basic understanding of English.

• You need to have more than 200 hours on FL.

• Your ingame/Steam name must not be offencive.

[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Im not even in this clan, Why would you use my name. Its too precious for this.
(05-09-2016, 12:32 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: -POOF-

Dear Mr Gain

You were added to the roster due to you being a part of The Fearless Times before it was moved to the hands of our organization. Due to you showing your concern, we have removed all Non-Orion members from The Fearless Times. To rejoin, you will have to make an application for Orion Corporation. We thank you for your time in The Fearless Times and we wish you a pleasant future. 
Than you for contacting us.

I hope this quote from the "Organization Staff" clears your mind a bit.

Quote:(Red= Non Orion Member, Green=Temporary/applicable)

Best of regards

[Image: NsEzTL1m.png]
Lucas Mainz, National Marketing Director.
Looks good, Insert!

Good luck!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104405690

Hours on FL: 521 Hours

RPP Count:

Bans: (Include reasons) I got a ban for 2 days i think and it was for 'FailRP, ignoring our warnings'

Blacklists: (Include reasons) 1) BRA (68054) - FailRP as a Paramedic 2) BRA (68735) - FailRP, recruiting underground jobs (rebels) as allies 3) Breaking NLR.

What is your favorite food?: My Favourite Food is Chicken Cheese

IC Information

Full Name: Josh Madberry

Date of Birth: 25/12/1982

Previous employeer: DupesCo.

Reason for leaving previous employeer: The reason I left was because The clan sadly closed due to the President getting banned for 6 months.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi Im Josh and I was born on the 25th December 1982 I gladly had a normal Child/Teenager Life, Got the right results I wanted to go on and progress further in the business industry. I started the business in London UK. But then I realised that my business was not doing as how I wanted it to become so I decided to move to Evocity and hopefully I will find an opportunity here.

What job you are applying for: Fearless Times President
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
(05-09-2016, 04:43 PM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: -POOF-

Dear Mr Madberry

Your application is currently being reviewed.
Expect an Email regarding your application within the next 48 hours.

Best of regards

[Image: NsEzTL1m.png]
Lucas Mainz, National Marketing Director.
**A fatal error in the Orion Database removes all copyrighted assets from the organization name. Stocks decrease rapidly and the company goes bancrupt**

(OOC: Clan removed/deleted)
(05-09-2016, 04:43 PM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: -POOF-

Application Denied, due to reason: Company filed bancruptcy

Midget | Orion Autos | Application

OOC Information:

Steam Name: Midget

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106098209

Hours on FL: 280

RPP Count: 5

Bans: Three | Around 6 months to over a year ago so no idea.

Blacklists: Three | Once due to my props spazzing out and breaking.

What is your favorite food?: Yum Yum!

IC Information:

Full Name: David Zharkov

Date of Birth: 24/4/90

Previous employer: N/A

Reason for leaving previous employer: N/A

Tell us a bit about yourself: 
My name is David Zharkov. I have been living in Evocity fo around 7 years. I moved here from
rockford and I have been enjoying it ever since! I am an ex engineer and decided to come back into the mechanical work. I love 
doing up vehicles and making sure the customer gets what they need 
if possible.

What job you are applying for: Orion Autos
Regards, Midget

Clan closed as per request of the owner. Contact me to have it re-opened.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator