Report: "[FL:RP] Rudy" and "Benny :3"
Name of player: [FL:RP] Rudy and Benny :3

SteamID:
Rudy STEAM_0:1:66058450
Benny STEAM_0:0:19471943

Time in GMT: 1700-1730~ GMT+1

Server: v2d

Summary: I'm going up to mug them for some money to buy a TV (all part of the character development for Arthur Savage, screenshots can be provided if needed.) and they're being extremely UNRP. I am aiming my Glock at them and they both take out melee weapons and start attacking me, violating FearRP. As you can see the action line posted by me, specifically explains that I'm aiming at both of them (shifting between them).

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/A4IFNfVnjco
-involved your mugging in open area and we where roleplaying + i had a baseball bet and yeah benny had a gun thats maybe to far but have you never seen films or videos when someone steals or is robbing stuff a chef comes with his wooden thing ? if u know what i mean
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
(05-02-2016, 04:32 PM)rudyteneij Wrote: -involved your mugging in open area and we where roleplaying + i had a baseball bet and yeah benny had a gun thats maybe to far but have you never seen films or videos when someone steals or is robbing stuff a chef comes with his wooden thing ? if u know what i mean

Your point is invalid, there was noone around when this took place and none of you had your weapons drawn.
-Involved-

I was the bald guy at the start. I also saw both of them with guns out and melee weapons out attacking people. I told them in OOC that they both had 100+ hours and they knew they were breaking rules and they carried on. They said it was funny and that they were forcing people to buy food at their restaurant which was built in public without an administrators permission 

Regards,

Dylan James
(05-02-2016, 04:33 PM):-) Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 04:32 PM)rudyteneij Wrote: -involved your mugging in open area and we where roleplaying + i had a baseball bet and yeah benny had a gun thats maybe to far but have you never seen films or videos when someone steals or is robbing stuff a chef comes with his wooden thing ? if u know what i mean

Your point is invalid, there was noone around when this took place and none of you had your weapons drawn.

your mugging right in the open at a gas station man....
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Rudy and Benny have been found to violate FearRP rules.

However, the accuser will also be punished for mugging in public.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
at least we had fun..
Moved.