CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER
Although tbh, I can't believe they are giving away infinite warfare free with cod 4...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Falc, Random
Feel free to add my PSN; RandomWeezy
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Pure shit, all they needed to do is release a standalone COD4 remaster, not this space cod shite
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Marty, Falc, Random
Lol, please

[Image: alfred.png]
The following 4 users Like Alfred's post:
  • DreeBott, mgdwszx, Agorith, Pear
(05-08-2016, 12:49 AM)Wilson Wrote: Lol, please

Battlefield 1 CoD 0
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Alfred
Fuck COD, getting new Battlefield. First played COD when COD 1 was released and have loved the series until Advanced Warfare.

#RIPCOD
#FuckCOD
#CODfutureSpaceWarfare
Can you fellas offer actual arguments as to why it's bad? Cause it looks to me like you're all just jumping on the cod hate bandwagon.

What's not cool about a shooter in space or other planets?

Or are you just salty they're not releasing cod 4 remastered as a separate game? Because frankly, I think they will, eventually, why not just wait and see?
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Marty
The thing is though with Battlefield do people not love BF because you can jump into a helicopter or a jet and stuff ? Because aint gonna be none of that shit in WW1...or BF1

Also Avgar they will never release it stand alone, I am going to attempt to get them to enter into written agreement saying they wont haha. Basically I emailed them asking, putting in small print whatever their answer was would be legally binding
[Image: giphy.gif]
Gotta love all dem comments on this trailer.

(05-08-2016, 10:25 AM)Avgar Wrote: Can you fellas offer actual arguments as to why it's bad? Cause it looks to me like you're all just jumping on the cod hate bandwagon.

Maybe because COD has turned into huge pile of crap, with new game being published every year, having same graphics, same physics, same gameplay.
Even those little COD fanboys, who kept claiming that every COD game is unique, they also grow older and reallise that developers are thinking that people are idiots and will continue to buy same shit, but in different packaging.
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Random, Pear
(05-08-2016, 10:25 AM)Avgar Wrote: Can you fellas offer actual arguments as to why it's bad? Cause it looks to me like you're all just jumping on the cod hate bandwagon.

Or are you just salty they're not releasing cod 4 remastered as a separate game? Because frankly, I think they will, eventually, why not just wait and see?

Heres the thing. Some people, including myself, would like the franchise to not go into the future. I think junping around like the easter bunny on crack is shit. I would love a WWII set era, or even WaW remastered. Though I love space, I do not think its the right setting for a CoD game.

Also. I have pre ordered the new CoD. Mainly for MW-Remastered. But also to give IW a shot.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Pear