Stuck at Loading Screen
Everytime i join a FL Server, i stuck at downloading a key_v2 Image for about 10-30 minutes:
[Image: Btfm0NsY5g7rxG7HQ5qan3lFtz8OazS9ru3OhZ4D...50-h799-no]

Could someone pls upload/send this file for/to me or tell me how to fix this.

Angel  Angel Angel THANK YOU Angel  Angel Angel
Hello Lerrrtaste

Does the Gamemode crash after a while? Or does it just stay there for 30 Mins then you get into the game?

Thanks
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Bug 
(05-02-2016, 03:31 PM)Darkside Wrote: Does the Gamemode crash after a while? Or does it just stay there for 30 Mins then you get into the game?

I can play normally after loading, only my Hand/Keys Icon doesnt show up.
Verify your game, unsubscribe from any addons then try replicate the problem, also wait for a server restart.
Ex-Server Teacher
Moved to correct section
You can also try disabling Server Downloadings in options > multiplayer. See if you're able to load into the server with that disabled, and if you are then try downloading all the content from either the forums or Soulripper's workshop page.
(05-02-2016, 09:51 PM)Bradley Wrote: Verify your game, unsubscribe from any addons then try replicate the problem, also wait for a server restart.

I already reinstalled my windows (completly fresh) and sitill not fixed...
And the bug is there for me since 2014.

(05-03-2016, 05:30 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Moved to correct section

Oops :/ Thanks...

(05-03-2016, 08:29 AM)Toxin Wrote: You can also try disabling Server Downloadings in options > multiplayer. See if you're able to load into the server with that disabled, and if you are then try downloading all the content from either the forums or Soulripper's workshop page.

If i do this, no skins or models are shown up,  i only see this Black & Pink "NoTextureSkin" on almost everything....
Then download everything from Soulripper's Workshop Page and from the content page
Do these steps to possibly fix it

1. Go to Steam
2. Go to your library and find Garry's Mod
3. Right click where it says Garry's Mod on the Tab on the left and press properties (Shown here > http://i.imgur.com/lNapRnu.png)
4. The Game properties should come up and you press the Button for Set Launch Options
5. Type in -autoexec and press Ok
6. Launch Game and try to join Garry's Mod

Things to note

*Don't have the game open when you are doing this
*Be Online on Steam

Thanks (+rep if work)
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways