UBR - Guilty?
Your name: Clementine

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:17821340

Your ban ID: 71385

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: D/c to avoid arrest
Involved: Tails
Why we should unban you: 

I should be unbanned because i had a reason to disconnect and rejoin, tails was constantly arresting me everytime i died and respawned, this is all because i tazed and arrested him for harassing me while i was a police officer trying to my job. when he got out of jail he became the president and demoted me instantly, and claimed i was annoying, he then put a warrant on me, changed his job to police and arrested me. i had to leave because he was doing this multiple times. I know i broke a rule to avoid a *rp* situation, but was this was not really roleplaying, i was arrested multiple times which stopped me roleplaying at all, i have evidence of him as a police officer arresting me for no reason and rdming me, in the recording, this took place after i rejoined to avoid his arrest. 

I will happily serve my ban, but i wanted to bring this to your attention, and that the full story was not explained by tails when he made the report
Hello Clementine,

Just because someone go out of their way to break the rules doesn't mean you can go break the rules yourself.
If you have evidence of him breaking the rules you can make a ban request(perhaps you already did), you do not report it in your own unban request.
You acknowledged that you broke the rules. " I know i broke a rule to avoid a *rp* situation"
With this said I'll be denying this unban request.

Denied

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator