Unban Request
Your name: Sadpogs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62246353

Your ban ID: 71377

Banned by: [FL] Shadow Miku ^-^

Reason: Bypassing NLR

Involved: Tizzi.pptx (Steam name)

Why we should unban you: I was mid RP with a friend when I was suddenly banned without warning or conversing with an admin. I was also in a Fear RP situation. Prior to the ban I went AFK and starved to death and was then kicked for being AFK. I did not realise I had died so rejoined about 5 minutes later. I continued my RP with Tizzi.pptx and about 15 minutes later was banned suddenly. I believe that it was unintentional bypass of NLR and should have at least talked to an admin first.
You were spinning around in circles for quite some time, clearly showing you bypassing the AFK timer. There had been quite a few @ calls that I was trying to do at once, which is why I issued your ban a bit late. I was jumping from call to call and only had chance to do the ban a few minutes later, when you had rejoined after being kicked for AFK. I believe you had only been kicked because you had died from starvation and were no longer spinning in circles.

I have only just reallised that I had gotten NLR and AFK mixed up, the ban should have said "for bypassing AFK". Sorry for the confusion.
[Image: psnewsig.gif]
You have 24 hours to reply before this gets denied.
[Image: psnewsig.gif]
Unban request denied as the 24 hour period has passed.