Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name): [FL:RP] Hudson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103207284

Your ban ID: 71376

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: BRA (70949) - FearRP, lying to administrator

Involved: Munky

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened): I have not lied to an administrator at all. It happend just like I said, I ran around the corner - then he came about ten seconds later - chasing me before pulling out his handcuffs. I then pulled out my galil and opened fire (which I admitted to do as I wasn't aware of the rule at all). The part where he tried to open the gate is obviously not in the video as he cut it after that (it wouldn't change the fact I didn't roleplay fear.)
Hello Hudson,

You told me he turned around and talked with other officers and you also said you were not being cuffed when pulling the weapon out. This is a lie as you can see from the video provided in the player report.
33x [18:11:07] [FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) said: .// You aimed your gun at me - turned around and talked with the others and tried to open my gate
v33x [18:11:18] [FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) said: .// I ran off when you turned around, waited at the corner then you came up to me like 10 secs later
v33x [18:12:19] [FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) said: .// I did not pull a gun out while being handcuffed, as you had an m4 out and you were not aiming at me.

You lied to my face when I pulled you and Munky on the roof to talk about the situation, I told munky to upload the evidence and then I'd review it.

Denied