Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Insert

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:99509955

Your ban ID: 71373

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: FearRP, 6th ban for same reason

Involved: Me, some prisoners, some police officers/SRU's

Why we should unban you: 

I was banned for breaking FearRP, but that is simply not the case. I was in jail and somehow all doors fly open. There is a Police Officer (Jail Guard) with a shotgun, pointing it at all prisoners attempting to escape.
As he does not tell us to stop or anything, (No fearRP is initiallized) everyone simply ignores him and runs up to the Nexus Garage (V33X). 
Now, SRUs and Police Officers come to the garage and starts to taze everyone down. I Manage to run away from the crowd and attempt to get inside Nexus. 
I hear a "STOP!" behind me and I do Stop, But I stop at the other side of the elevator door (Garage/Nexus door). 
I wait and realize that the person that told me to stop (an SRU) did not attempt to chase me after I got to Nexus. 
He had simply got back to the other prisoners. (Keep in mind that I stopped at the same time as I was told) (No FearRP is initiallized)
A police officer then attempts to hit me with the arrest stick, (In the Nexus) and then goes back to the Garage (Saying nothing) (Probably didn't know the system) (No FearRP is initiallized) .
I attempted to leave Nexus, without letting anyone see me. As this became impossible I simply exited, while being seen by an SRU and The Police Seargent. (The SRU leaves and goes to the prison). I get told by the seargent when outside: (near the fountain that doesnt work)
"- What are you doing outside your cell?" (Not "Stop" or "Go back to your cell") (No FearRP is initiallized)
I tell him that I was a goverment official in a prison uniform, testing out the security. 
He calls my bluff instantly and tazes me, untazes me and asks:
"- Why are you resisting?"
Hits me on the head with the baton.
Then he finally tells me to go back to the cell, but at the same time get released and spawn back as a Citizen.
Then I get banned.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
I followed the situation ever since you met the police at the fountain, the person kept telling you to get back to your cell, you went inside nexus where you kept saying "I got let out by officer/SRU **Name**", after this situation the SRU you said released you came over to you and said to go back to your cell, Demonic @Watching Smallville to be exact. After 10 seconds you then got released by the system.

How did you not break FearRP?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(05-01-2016, 05:03 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I followed the situation ever since you met the police at the fountain, the person kept telling you to get back to your cell, you went inside nexus where you kept saying "I got let out by officer/SRU **Name**", after this situation the SRU you said released you came over to you and said to go back to your cell, Demonic @Watching Smallville to be exact. After 10 seconds you then got released by the system.

How did you not break FearRP?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

When I was going back, I was questioned by the Police Seargent,
"- Who let you out?" two times.
Therefore i stopped, and answered his question by pointing at the SRU, to further precise my answer.
THEN I was told again by the SRU I told about/police Seargent to go back to my cell.
But then it was too late, as i was respawned as a Citizen.

SUMMARY: I was TOLD by the Seargent to answer his question. Therefore, FearRPing, as he had a weapon pointed at me.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Hello Insert,

I responded to a call sent by Purplefish who reported all the prisoners for FearRP.
v33x [18:00:32] PURPLEFISH99 (STEAM_0:0:104864885) said: @ A load of prisoners are breaking fear rp and im stuck
I came across a few people breaking FearRP and banned them for doing so, I also saw you breaking FearRP and ignoring the police officers orders when meeting him at the fountain. He told you multiple times to go back to your cell which you partly followed by going inside of the nexus, however instead of going towards the teleporter to nexus garage you turned right and went to the corner of nexus and kept saying someone let you out.
At this point Demonic went over to you and said to go back to your cell while pointing a shotgun/rifle at you, you just stood still and ignored this until you got unarrested which took approximately 10 seconds.
I banned you for one week as you only have FearRP bans on your record.

Unless you can prove your points with a recording or something alike, I'll have to deny this unban request.
You have 12 hours to do so.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Denied

User failed to prove his innocence within the specific time given.