Hudson breaking FearRP.
Posting this on behalf of my friend, Munky.
Name of player
: [FL:RP] Hudson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103207284

Time in GMT: 20 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: Breaking FearRP by pulling a galil out while being handcuffed after having an M4 pointed at him.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZ7PuJf...e=youtu.be
Hello.

I admit my actions one hundred percent after realizing that I cannot pull a weapon when a police officer has their handcuffs out (even though that happens in real life). I am utterly sorry that I have not been able to read through the rule briefly enough to realize this after my 30 hours on Fearless Roleplay.

However, I would like DoDiDoFTW/Munky to refrain from blackmailing me over and over again in-game regarding this Player Report.

Best Regards.
(05-01-2016, 04:38 PM)Hudson Wrote: Hello.

I admit my actions one hundred percent after realizing that I cannot pull a weapon when a police officer has their handcuffs out (even though that happens in real life). I am utterly sorry that I have not been able to read through the rule briefly enough to realize this after my 30 hours on Fearless Roleplay.

However, I would like DoDiDoFTW/Munky to refrain from blackmailing me over and over again in-game regarding this Player Report.

Best Regards.

I haven't blackmailed you even for a slight second, you did offer me my gun back in an effort to prevent me from posting this, realizing you've done wrong, and I clearly stated to you: "I'm not going to blackmail you"
Feel free to check the logs for our PM session after the incident, proving this guy's lying in the courthouse.

Thank you.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
[FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) was found guilty of breaking FearRP and lying to administrator on roof.

v33x [18:11:07] [FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) said: .// You aimed your gun at me - turned around and talked with the others and tried to open my gate
v33x [18:11:18] [FL:RP] Hudson (STEAM_0:1:103207284) said: .// I ran off when you turned around, waited at the corner then you came up to me like 10 secs later

Name will be issued a 2 days ban from the servers

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Moved..