your OPINION on me!
(05-01-2016, 10:53 PM)Agorith Wrote: Both you and others can find more mature and constructive ways to express their opinions onto whatever subject.
Failure to do so will result in warnings and closure of thread once again if it has to come down to it.

If someone talks to you in such a disrespecful manner, report the comment and ignore it afterwards.
You control whether things turn to shit on this thread or not from now on.

finally! an administrator that goes on to be constructive! yes i might say fuck off ( which is disrespectful, but not rule breaking ) but i don't flat out say " you are a retard "

I DID report his comment before replying, but next time i won't reply(also btw is sending disrespectful BS through PMs allowed? )
(05-01-2016, 10:53 PM)Agorith Wrote: Both you and others can find more mature and constructive ways to express their opinions onto whatever subject.
Failure to do so will result in warnings and closure of thread once again if it has to come down to it.

If someone talks to you in such a disrespecful manner, report the comment and ignore it afterwards.
You control whether things turn to shit on this thread or not from now on.

finally! an administrator that goes on to be constructive! yes i might say fuck off ( which is disrespectful, but not rule breaking ) but i don't flat out say " you are a retard "

I DID report his comment before replying, but next time i won't reply.
Why am I warned for this? This was my opinion on him. In fact I have nothing against him. But he asked for peoples opinion and I gave my. This was not a joke. How is that even not mature when telling people what you think about them?
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • DreeBott
(05-01-2016, 11:50 PM)kakcraft Wrote: pileofshit.png

that was uncalled for, reported.
(05-02-2016, 09:44 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:

"your opinion on me!"
"let the opinions go through"

totally uncalled for, most definitely
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 4 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • aviator, DreeBott, Ivan Tempski, Grunt
You seem to tryhard alot with your posts and most of them are generally annoying. You seem to over react quite alot. This is my opinion on you, this is what the thread is based on, I also posses a right to opinions so don't try and pick a fight with me please.
(05-02-2016, 06:16 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Why am I warned for this? This was my opinion on him. In fact I have nothing against him. But he asked for peoples opinion and I gave my. This was not a joke. How is that even not mature when telling people what you think about them?

There's a difference between stating an opinion and being straight up disrespectful someone.
(05-02-2016, 11:49 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

"your opinion on me!"

What jan said, You just said "pileofshit.png" on an Opinions thread, that's what me and jan could call disrespectful.
An attention seeker who wants reps. Absolute shitposter.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(05-03-2016, 06:44 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 11:49 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

"your opinion on me!"

What jan said, You just said "pileofshit.png" on an Opinions thread, that's what me and jan could call disrespectful.

Ok, I'll state it more "respectful" then

Hill of feces
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 4 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Nuka, Grunt, trxsh, Ceddyhmra