your OPINION on me!
In-Game OPINIONS don't count?

Mayt i only just started making threads a month ago lol

i don't get mad when shit doesn't go my way

I go MAD when my AMA threads get closed for uncontrollable reasons

I go MAD when my threads get trollish comments that don't have any sort of meaning or reason behind them

Why can't i get good comments like Emil's?
Fuck Off!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 9 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Foxirius2205, DreeBott, Grunt, Pear, Kierondeeuk, Alfred, Qatar948, horror, Random
(05-01-2016, 12:56 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Fuck Off!

no! you fuck off mayt!
Dont know you, so I cant give one.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You are a minge.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 8 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Foxirius2205, DreeBott, Grunt, Pear, sebasti161, Alfred, horror, Random
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
You are kinda retarded, your name is pissing me off. You are basicly spamming the forum, trying to be funny but cant. This is probably facebook, since you want likes and reps so bad. You are actinging very childish, you can't get a joke and always starts a flame war and thefunny thing is that you never win, and you get your thread locked.  And I don't know what a religious guy is doing here. Like don't know the Koran but its almost the same like the Bible. So you should be trying to get away from people in the server, but no you are just pissing them off with your name. 

And you are reported m8!

And you are part of my Pokémon collection.

#Warned - Tomo
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • DreeBott
(05-01-2016, 04:02 AM)wow.wow Wrote: You are kinda retarded, your name is pissing me off. You are basicly spamming the forum, trying to be funny but cant. This is probably facebook, since you want likes and reps so bad. You are actinging very childish, you can't get a joke and always starts a flame war and thefunny thing is that you never win, and you get your thread locked.  And I don't know what a religious guy is doing here. Like don't know the Koran but its almost the same like the Bible. So you should be trying to get away from people in the server, but no you are just pissing them off with your name. 

And you are reported m8!

And you are part of my Pokémon collection.

well i am not permed am i? and i don't have 10+ bans on my account do i?

you are the one who is reported m8!

i don't need either likes or reps, these are for pussies, and speaking of which you only have 3 reps lol.

why don't you kindly fuck off? you are permed and even if you post another unban request it will be Denied ( Hopefully )

and also i noticed what you are trying to do, you are trying to get my thread closed
Both you and others can find more mature and constructive ways to express their opinions onto whatever subject.
Failure to do so will result in warnings and closure of thread once again if it has to come down to it.

If someone talks to you in such a disrespecful manner, report the comment and ignore it afterwards.
You control whether things turn to shit on this thread or not from now on.
Stop trying to start shit with threads, just play the god damn game and get over yourself, both Kimo and also some others.

Kimo, have you nothing better to do than start flame wars?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Grunt, Pear
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
pileofshit.png
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme