Have you guys stopped with ban requests?
(11-04-2011, 12:38 AM)Mad Wrote: Everyone has a different idea of what RDM is, get off your high horse. If we're posting a ban req, It's that we believe that we ont deserve a ban.
It's not hard to distinguish was is random killing and what isn't.

Try passive RP for a change.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-04-2011, 12:38 AM)Mad Wrote: Everyone has a different idea of what RDM is, get off your high horse. If we're posting a ban req, It's that we believe that we ont deserve a ban.

Wait... One second.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

Have you ever looked at those damn requests? Most of our un-ban requests is without template, with no reason for unbanning at all and with incredibly bad spelling.

What I mean is that why the hell do people for example make an un-ban request for prop pushing? Everyone knows that it's illegal and that you can't get unbanned for it. Why the hell people still post them... I have no clue.
(11-05-2011, 10:45 AM)StillAlive Wrote:

Wait... One second.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

Have you ever looked at those damn requests? Most of our un-ban requests is without template, with no reason for unbanning at all and with incredibly bad spelling.

What I mean is that why the hell do people for example make an un-ban request for prop pushing? Everyone knows that it's illegal and that you can't get unbanned for it. Why the hell people still post them... I have no clue.

i got 10 in english. my spelling is very good. im not banned for a reason like prop pushing. i think my ban is fair. but not fair enough for 7 days..
(11-05-2011, 12:41 PM)Sanderson Wrote: i got 10 in english. my spelling is very good. im not banned for a reason like prop pushing. i think my ban is fair. but not fair enough for 7 days..

Take it easy I know you aint one of them. I was talking to Mad.