Iamspyingonyou! Unban Request
Your name: IAmSpyingOnYou!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Your ban ID: 64666

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Scamming

Involved: sniperxtv

Why we should unban you: its been a while since i have been ban and i apologize for all that i have done and as i said in my last UBR i am a lot matured and older and that i think it is stupid that i thought i could get away with scamming also as i said that i will never ever ever do it again and i think you and all the players can trust me to never scam again. please give me another chance at rp.
Honestly why should we trust you? You blatantly broke the rules and then even lied to me about it. You attempted to weasel your way out of the ban multiple times and if I remember correctly as well failed to follow the unban request procedures because you thought you were in the right yet everything proved you were wrong.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You have shown that you do not deserve an unban due to your blatant disregard for the UBR rules previously and the fact it has not been 8 months since you last denial (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68261), this UBR is Denied.

You will be eligible to post another one 8 months from this denial on December 28, 2016

Hitman
Fearless Administrator