I return!
Aye i make videos, and i worked for machinima for awhile, so its very easy you could of seen me on youtube Cheese
well i dont know you but since every1 is gratulating so u must be well known welcome back: )
btw i saw you on a video about fearless.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(11-02-2011, 03:56 PM)bash Arkin Wrote: I apologize for everyone for leaving, if anyone of my friends are still around that is >-> but with college, and driver's test, and my computer just being a douche, i didn't have time for fearless that i wanted to do, but i am coming back in fact as i type this i'm re-downloading the content patch <3 i missed you guys.

Haha HEY!
Its me, Dr Noobias!
I forgot about you :3
Welcome! You just joined in time,Lots of great rpers are joining.... Like. "THEIF" oh god T~T Anyways even thou I never met you before welcome back bud!
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
[Image: JC.png]

I saw this and went

LOL WUT!?

Anyways

Welcome back man I missed ya Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 6 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • sleepynoname, Faustie, Noobias, Fleet Admiral Zapington, StillAlive, Buddhist Stew
Remember you, welcome back!
Hey man, welcome back Smile Good to see you around.
About time Bash >Cheese Anyways Welcome back :3 Im no longer that little noob with the Speed Demon Trabant
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Thanks all~ anyway if you guys have anything you want edited or whatever give me a call, i do it for free for fearless members Cheese and if you want to help with the doc i was talking about, let me know ahead of time. I also may need some words with the Admins Cheese but thats all really.