SteamID:
Fattas_The_Great 'STEAM_0:0:86542223'
DarkestScorpio 'STEAM_0:0:36965913'

Time in GMT:
13:00 GMT

Server:
v33x

Summary:
Fattas_The_Great wants 6500$ or he writes a Banrequest on a person next to me. (failRP - wants ingame Money for a ooc Situation/rulebreak)
DarkestScorpio came from behind and RDM this person.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/9OEHjGeBuCM
You are Posting something you have No clue of.
becase basicly you have nothing to do with your life just behind a screen and want to get some players ban cause you Like to it.
That Wasen't A RDM.
Me as Darkestscorpio who i killed him i have my Reason.
he wanted to join our Clan so i let him,he Destroed, taken from other Teamplayers in my clan their money from money printers, Fattas he told him to give the cash back because that wasent right to do and he asked him 6k i think. because he stole from his Fellow Teamplayers our clan. By that time He was Carried gun shots Fellow of my teamplayers and getting away. me chasing him,found him and killed him. Simple as that. i know im Telling the True and thats the only True so Go Report other Real RDM players. jeez
He said "I didnt stole Money from you guys" - several times.
You just showed up like in the Video and shot him from behind and took his gun. Thats RDM and has nothing to do with a valid roleplay Situation.
Also your approved Ban's talk another language. Your appreciation of Serverrules is clear if you take a look at the screenshot...

[Image: darkestscorpiof9izg42cbs.png]
He Actually Admit it But you Weren't there to see it
Too bad
he didnt - till the end, i was next to him the whole Situation and he was happy as i told him that i record this rulebreak.

He also told me in a IC conversation, that you guy wanna kill him for something he didnt do. So RDM, no valid Roleplayaction.
Approved.