Fattas_The_Great 'STEAM_0:0:86542223'
DarkestScorpio 'STEAM_0:0:36965913'
Burnout27 STEAM_0:1:28859800

Time in GMT:
11:45 GMT

Server:
v33x

Summary:
I joined the server and i was in the middle of a raid, after they killed the only involved officer, they didnt stop the raid and continues, the Officer broke serveral times NLR. I went outside as both of them has lowerd the weapons, Fattas also was under FearRP(as you can see on the screenshot), he aimed with his gun on me and killed me (he was still under fearRP).

After i died i was under NLR and was random tranqed by Fattas, after that they hostage me without a reason in public.

Fattas_The_Great: Raid without a reason, RDM, Random Tranq, random hostage in public, FearRP.
DarkestScorpio: Raid without a reason, RDM, random hostage in public
Burnout27: Attempt RDM, broke NLR

Evidence:
The Video:
https://youtu.be/I7CSCu4m7jI
Screenshot what i took out of the video "FearRP" of "Fattas_The_Great"
[Image: fearrpcitizen8niz3hu4q7.png]
i saw the video and i think the i think there was fearrp and they desarve a banned

But It Is up to the admins so the think that i typed up was my persnole openuon
another post huh? if i get banned for this. this is complete bullshit not saying How stuff Went like LOL.
This is how it went. His Fellow Officer were Rebel And Tried to RDM me he failed i chased him and Brought him to justice,
then he joins the Goverment to come after me he Tried again and Failed.
then he comes out of nexus with NLR ,RDM shooting us and did it like 10 times and we were outside nexus and he kept doing it not just us! and some other Bunch of guy. so i took my Tranq to Stop this sittuation cause he kept coming and Admins Weren't on and you Spawn there and you started shooting at fattas for holding guns without knowing the Sittuation and i Accidently hit the wrong officer with Tranq to stop this Sittuation. and if i get Ban The admins Just see one Side Evidence and do what they see lol. You werent there to React to this. Thats all im gonna say and get a life stop Recording behind a screen
Thats backseatadministration what you did. You cant act ingame about a rulebreak like you did and take it in your own hands. - Please study the Server-Rules.

The evidences are clear and the staff should decide if your are guilty or not.
Approved. Your reasoning for killing the officer over and over again to "Stop this situation" yet you're the very clear antagonist to this situation, fighting fire with fire if you will by staying in the area and continuing to kill the officer for breaking rules. That is not your job, the right thing to do is exactly what Badl did, gather evidence and post a player report. NOT take out tranqs, guns, hostages ropes and try and be admins of the situation IC.

This is not choosing a side, you were incapable of walking away from the situation or gathering evidence to post a report and instead broke rules yourselves. Two wrongs do not make a right gentlemen. All players will be punished accordingly.

Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Moved