Unban/Lower ban to 24h- Grizzler
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: ( Grizzlersam )

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79446055 )

Your ban ID:71229 )

Banned by: ( [FL]Spear )

Reason: ( Scamming )

Involved: ( OriginalXshock and [FL]Spear )

Why we should unban you: ( Firstly i wasn't in my intention to scam him, i did not mean to scam him at all, it was just really bad timing for him, i got disconnected because of my poor internet, i even tried to add him on steam so i can text him to say i'd give it back but he did not except so i could not tell him any other way and when i tried to go back on when i got home from shopping and my internet became good enough it said i was banned. sorry if it looked like i was scamming but honestly i was not if he havent got his stuff back il give him the money and a big discount on the car he wanted. thanks for your time Smile
I believe that what is said in this unban request is valid and not everyone has the best internet and also the server frequently disconnects which cause many people to get banned for "scamming" but in reality they probably lagged out or something along the lines of this (Not saying that all people who "scammed" didn't do it) I also believe that the 1 month ban is a bit far as Grizzlersam is frequently on the server and has been for over 200 hours which makes him a valuable player to the server. Kind regards OriginalxShock
Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.

Denied