My Old account
Hello Fearless RP staff
This Unban request is for my old account which i played during 2013-2014 which got banned for double accounting 
I currently am playing this on account which i purchased from my friend to play
I got banned permentaly in 2013 for double accounting which i have owned up to 
but i had i think about 200+ hours on the server and i think 2rp points not to sure anyway.
I am asking if there is anyway i could get my old account unbanned as when i try to join in on RPs now i get turned down because of my hours and i have recently just got addicted to Fearless RP and on of the main reason i double accounted which i didnt know was i thing is because i got banned by the old admins which i had a feud i would say with most of them as i was a younger kid and always asked to be involved in things which they found annoying so i wouldnt say i was liked.

Now i know i have done wrong in double accounting but this was years ago when i was not as mature as i am now 
but i would be grateful for another chance Smile 

btw i am currently playing on a account named SUH DUDE this request is for my old account 

b]Your name:[/b] Razzy 

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042831524/

Your ban ID: My ban was deleted from the database

Banned by: Old admins in 2014

Why we should unban you: Already stated in above Paragraph

Many thanks Rasmus Petersen, SUH DUDE
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(04-24-2016, 07:33 PM)razzmuss990 Wrote: Hello Fearless RP staff
This Unban request is for my old account which i played during 2013-2014 which got banned for double accounting 
I got banned permentaly in 2013 for double accounting which i have owned up to 
but i had i think about 200+ hours on the server and i think 2rp points not to sure anyway.
I am asking if there is anyway i could get my old account unbanned as when i try to join in on RPs now i get turned down because of my hours and i have recently just got addicted to Fearless RP and on of the main reason i double accounted which i didnt know was i thing is because i got banned by the old admins which i had a feud i would say with most of them as i was a younger kid and always asked to be involved in things which they found annoying so i wouldnt say i was liked.

Now i know i have done wrong in double accounting but this was years ago when i was not as mature as i am now 
but i would be grateful for another chance Smile 

btw i am currently playing on a account named SUH DUDE this request is for my old account 

b]Your name:[/b] Razzy 

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042831524/

Your ban ID: My ban was deleted from the database

Banned by: Old admins in 2014

Why we should unban you: Already stated in above Paragraph

Many thanks Rasmus Petersen, SUH DUDE

NOT INVOVLED 
When was the bans wiped ?

Not involved, warned ~SnowredWolf
The bans were wiped from the ban page mate when the old admins got kicked out
(04-24-2016, 07:33 PM)razzmuss990 Wrote: Hello Fearless RP staff

Hello Razzmus,
With this said, you're admitting to double accounting once again?

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Yes I have and I done this so I could prove you everyone at fearless RP that I can be trusted and just how much I love playing on the server and yes I understand I am under the risk of losing my current account
So you carried on doubling accounting after being banned for double accounting before, and you seriously think that means we can trust you now?

Give me a seriously good reason as to why I don't perm you right now.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
Hello Razzmus,

In the thread you said you have learned from your past mistakes with double accounting, however you're currently using another account again. When you have been banned once for double accounting, how come you choose to breach our ToS once again and do the exact same mistake again?

Terms of Service Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.
[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Okay so have now been banned?  
i have proved i am now trustworthy and mature enough to play on your server the account that you just banned i literally just spent money on it and i even admitted to what i had done but i do not get another chance?

I got banned by Snowred someone who isnt even involved in this case
Hello razzmuss,

I've permanently banned you due to you breaking ToS by playing on another account while being banned. Admitting to it doesn't change that you a breaking it, this UBR will be brought up within the staff team soon and we'll discuss if we should allow you to play on the servers.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Okay i thank all staff for the consideration