Ask Me Anything: Reebs
Why are you so obsessed with Lacrosse?

If I bought us tickets to an Iggy Azalea concert, would you come to Canada just to see her?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(05-14-2016, 02:53 AM)Merle Wrote: Why are you so obsessed with Lacrosse?
I can answer this question for hours on end and I still wouldn't be finished. There are quite a few reasons I like lacrosse, and here's the main ones:
  1. I got sick and tired of playing the outfield in Baseball, or even not getting in at all, so I decided that I would go somewhere where I would be more useful. 
  2. All of my friends were doing lacrosse and from what they described, it sounded like Hockey but just in the air. Hockey is a sport that I understand. I'm following the Stanley Cup Playoffs as we speak, actually. Did you see the Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh game tonight? I liked it personally. As long as the flyers or rangers don't get the cup I'm fine. 
  3. Back to all my friends doing lacrosse, I was the only person from my neighborhood on my Baseball team because the rest decided to do lacrosse. 
  4. It's a blast to play. Just today I tried out Goalie and I loved it. 
  5. Keeps you more in shape than Baseball or any other summer sport (with the exception of Swimming) would because your constantly running, and to be honest, I gotta shave off a few pounds. 
So...yea. Still not done. I got about 12 more reasons if you want them, but that was the short list. 

If I bought us tickets to an Iggy Azalea concert, would you come to Canada just to see her?
It would all depend on the day for me. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I remember when you first launched Brostleback which to me seemed like a Estleback copy but hey.

What do you think of the administrators?
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(05-14-2016, 10:12 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I remember when you first launched Brostleback which to me seemed like a Estleback copy but hey.
Oh, that name brings back memories... Fun fact, it was originally supported to be Brostlebank (yes, Brostlebank) and it turned out being Brostleback due to a typo and I was too lazy to ask Hungames to redo the logo. 

What do you think of the administrators?
I consider everyone on FL as part of my "extended family" if you will unless they give me a reason not to. The administrators simply haven't given me a reason not to consider them part of that family. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

What do you think of Brandon Rogers?

Have you ever heard of That's My Boy?

What's your most favourite movie of all time?

What's your favourite type of liquor?

What's your favourite drink?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(05-21-2016, 05:19 AM)Merle Wrote: What do you think of Brandon Rogers?
Hilarious. 
Have you ever heard of That's My Boy?
Are you kidding??? I love that movie!
What's your most favourite movie of all time?
Clue, the one made in the 80s. 
What's your favourite type of liquor?
Never had it before...
What's your favourite drink?
Cherry Coke. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

How you doing?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-21-2016, 02:36 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: How you doing?
I'm doing good, thanks for asking. How are you?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Do you have any Daily routine?
Do u luv meh?