Hello
Wink 
Hey. My name is Jordan and I'm a long time Gmodder and recent RP'er.

I am a laid back kind of guy and my interests include gaming, programming, music and visual design. I have worked on a number of visual programming projects and I'm currently in the process of creating a youtube channel dedicated to promoting British dance music which can be found at youtube.com/UKEDM.

You can usually find me on one of the FL:RP servers and I'm always willing to have a good chat. Peace !
Hello there, welcome to the community! Smile
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile

Enjoy your stay with us.
(11-01-2011, 05:37 PM)Jordan Propush Wrote: Hey. My name is Jordan and I'm a long time Gmodder and recent RP'er.

I am a laid back kind of guy and my interests include gaming, programming, music and visual design. I have worked on a number of visual programming projects and I'm currently in the process of creating a youtube channel dedicated to promoting British dance music which can be found at youtube.com/UKEDM.

You can usually find me on one of the FL:RP servers and I'm always willing to have a good chat. Peace !

yes its a British music is really a great matter,having a view on the soft music with nice lyrics will be a better idea and thought

Hi,

I am new to these forum. I am a SEO Manager.
Basically Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines. So, I worked for various clients from all over the world..

I have found this forum from Google and I would like spend my time here and get as much as I can from here. This is really a best place to discuss. If anyone have any technical query or any internet based problems then I am here to help everyone and share as much knowledge I have..

This is a great beginning..

Regards
Hugo Jeancy