[FL] Agorith
Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Time/Date: 2:48

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Name of Administrator: [FL] Agorith

Evidence:

All evidence that is to be refereed to has been acquired from the following thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid573091

Those involved that I recall are the following: 
- Hitman
- Infernaw
- GHOSTK1LL3R
- AwestruckBullet
- Greed
- Agorith

The evidence that I am going to present is not the quality I would have preferred to show however the posts were so rapid photos from my phone where the only way I was able to acquire information pertaining to the events that occurred. 

Backplot:

The events that occurred today are very vivid in my mind and I should be able to clearly present to you the situation that unfolded.  At 1:00 22/4/16 a thread was made by Infernaw titled ' Infernaw AMA' within this thread Infernaw was asking for questions to herself of which she'd reply as honestly as she could. A community member by the name of Greed responded asking why 'Why aren't you active when you have a large responsibility as a super administrator?'.

To this question the accused (Agorith) decided to take the AMA into his own hands and reply saying 'A lot can happen behind scenes that won't be shown[sic]'. Hitman then came back at Agroith stating 'Why were you answering questions when it is an Infernaw AMA not ask Infernaw Agorith answers.' After this was stated by Hitman, Agorith went bezerk and started deleting any thread that mentioned anything to do with anything that could be linked to him. The only evidence of this I was able to salvage was the following photo which of course was removed. Agorith during this rampage removed over 10 independent comments(to my assumption) which included of:

-One super-admin (Infernaw)
- One admin (Hitmanny)
- One moderator (Awestruck)
- Two members (Greed, GHOSTK1LL3R)

Keep in mind Agorith is of admin rank and deleted a comment of a super-admin(Infernaw). Infernaw had this to say but then was deleted instantly by Agorith:
[Image: c7fb473412.jpg]

The point to this is this. To some of you, you may find this a simple and minor offence of removing multiple posts but think of it like this. If Agorith is to go around removing posts of someone of a higher status on FL, of admins of equal rank, of modetators that look up to admins to see how they should act and to players who look at admins to show an example. How does this show what an admin should be doing?

Equally, how do we not know that Agorith will go on a rampage once again but this time he will go around deleting data from peoples accounts, banning people for no reason? To note, even a superadmin believes this is admin-abuse as stated in the post by Infernaw before being hastily being removed by Agorith.

I feel Agorith is unstable( in my own opinion, mentally) which has been clearly shown from the actions of this staff member and shouldn't be trusted with the position he has been given. The points made are purely factual and assumptions I have made are based on what Agorith has done. Regardless of why Agorith has done this, how can we know that he won't do this again?

If in the circumstances that you are reading this thread and then when you go refresh the page you are unable to see this thread, you know where to look.

GHOSTK1LL3R,
The Fearless Truth Uncoverer
I will let Avgar and Soulripper have the closing notes on this case.

Input: He could've spoken to me instead of first taking over my thread, and then removing 75% of it.
I do not know why he got so involved in MY thread if he didn't even want to be mentioned in the first place.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have not seen the comments before they were removed, so therefore I can not really be accurate enough to make a closing note.

I assume that he removed comments that were inappropriate and or caused upset to himself so in my opinion he could have removed them, if a player wanted us to remove comments then they would have been too, it shouldn´t be no different to him. On the other side, it would have been a better idea to ´unapprove´ the comments. This means they are temporarily hidden for members and another admin could give his opinion on it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-22-2016, 05:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have not seen the comments before they were removed, so therefore I can not really be accurate enough to make a closing note.

I assume that he removed comments that were inappropriate and or caused upset to himself so in my opinion he could have removed them, if a player wanted us to remove comments then they would have been too, it shouldn´t be no different to him. On the other side, it would have been a better idea to ´unapprove´ the comments. This means they are temporarily hidden for members and another admin could give his opinion on it.

As stated, Agorith "took over" my Q&A by answering questions that were directed towards me.
Then Ghostkiller asks a personal question if there was anything between me or "catman".

As soon as I replied I noticed all posts were getting removed. Logs can confirm that Agorith permanently deleted them all, and went from hosting my thread, to not wanting to be mentioned.

Nobody offended anybody, it was all kept civilized and under the forum rules, which means he had no actual reason to permanently delete posts.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-22-2016, 05:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have not seen the comments before they were removed, so therefore I can not really be accurate enough to make a closing note.

You can see from the photo linked an example of one of the posts removed. In no way is that inappropriate or caused any upset.  Equally, why would Agorith remove Infernaw's ,Hitman's posts and Awestruck's? All 3 of them are staff members and wouldn't say anything inappropriate. 

Equally, feel free to ask Awestruck,Hitman and infernaw what they said. They are staff members and are expected in ban requests to not have evidence as their say is evidence. Ask them what they posted, nothing was anything against the rules in any form.
(04-22-2016, 05:37 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

As stated, Agorith "took over" my Q&A by answering questions that were directed towards me.
Then Ghostkiller asks a personal question if there was anything between me or "catman".

As soon as I replied I noticed all posts were getting removed. Logs can confirm that Agorith permanently deleted them all, and went from hosting my thread, to not wanting to be mentioned.

Nobody offended anybody, it was all kept civilized and under the forum rules, which means he had no actual reason to permanently delete posts.

This is exactly correct. He has absolutely no right to be commandeering Infernaw's thread and assuming it as his own answering the questions then permanently deleting the posts of others that followed all forum rules and were questions for Infernaw as it is an AMA thread then go and delete roughly 75% of it just for mentioning his name.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I do think his actions were caused because of an emotional issue, that not only Agorith should be blamed for.

I have to agree that the replies shouldn't have been permanently removed. According to Hitman the ' unwanted ' posts were caused by himself starting it, although probably not intentionally.

Therefore an official warning has been given to the staff member in question. Repetition of this will lead in a bigger punishment.

- Closed -
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.