Infernaw AMA
(04-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Rocket Wrote: What temperature is your cold cold heart. Smile <3

-35 Celsius.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Where you happy when my grandma spear became admin?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
#Triggered because of this thread.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-22-2016, 01:26 PM)DukeNukem Wrote: Where you happy when my grandma spear became admin?

Yes! Spear is a very good addition to the team. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • DankNukem
(04-22-2016, 01:31 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: #Triggered because of this thread.

Would be great if half of the thread was still up :/
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith
(04-22-2016, 01:32 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 01:26 PM)DukeNukem Wrote: Where you happy when my grandma spear became admin?

Yes! Spear is a very good addition to the team. Cheese
Good and I realized that u announced it. Hehe. men ja vi är ju alla svenskar(du jag och sper
As it was so kindly removed by Agorith a bunch of comments I will ask my question again and this time it is FOR Agorith.

Why were you answering questions when it is an Infernaw AMA not ask Infernaw Agorith answers. And don't you dare delete this comment like you have been the others as its not your place to do so.
The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • DankNukem, , JackZ, Prosto
I equally have a question for Agorith as he so nicely decided to post on this thread.

Would you classify the deletion of not only admins and super-admins but moderators and members of the community posts for no utter reason admin abuse?
(04-22-2016, 01:39 PM)Hitman Wrote: As it was so kindly removed by Agorith a bunch of comments I will ask my question again and this time it is FOR Agorith.

Why were you answering questions when it is an Infernaw AMA not ask Infernaw Agorith answers. And don't you dare delete this comment like you have been the others as its not your place to do so.

Agorith is shourley on a bad mood but still. Oooooooooooooooooo get shrekt
Why aren't you active when you have a large responsibility as a super administrator?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • eazy b