Ask me (almost) anything!
(04-21-2016, 09:44 PM)Merle Wrote: Oh, lmao. Why don't you come and make some friends then? V2D is always lit. Smile

No one seems to like me, cuz I was a minge before.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
If you join v2d, I'd be sure to RP with you if you want. Although it may seem like most people on v2d enjoy turning the server into their own CSS match, there are still many of us on there that enjoy a good ol' Passive RP.

Now for my question: Why the name Insert?
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Insert
What can we not ask you?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Insert
When did you last use the "Insert" button on your keyboard?
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Insert
(04-23-2016, 12:51 PM)Toxin Wrote: If you join v2d, I'd be sure to RP with you if you want. Although it may seem like most people on v2d enjoy turning the server into their own CSS match, there are still many of us on there that enjoy a good ol' Passive RP.

Now for my question: Why the name Insert?

Well, I had no idea what to have as a name on Steam so I came up with ""Insert name here"". CityRP didnt allow me to have the """ symbol, so that got removed. Then came the FL tag. And when I was a minge (2 months ago) I had 25+ blacklists and I felt as if I wanted to step away from it. So I shortened it to "[FL:RP] Insert", as a symbol to show that I had changed. And since that day, I have only got 1 ban.
(04-21-2016, 10:14 PM)fuzzybuddy Wrote: Why you always complaining?

Kappa <3 have a rep

Because thats how I am unfortunately!
(04-22-2016, 03:44 AM)wow.wow Wrote: If you had Awestruck's hair, would you be a moderator?

Of course I would, is this even a genuine question?
(04-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Greed^ Wrote: What can we not ask you?

I dunno...
(04-23-2016, 02:01 PM)summotion Wrote: When did you last use the "Insert" button on your keyboard?

Dont have one/never XD
This is probably the most important question you will ever be asked...are you ready?

Pepsi or Coke?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]