Unban Request
Your name: Tomtheamazin

Your SteamID: Steam_0:0:142829505

Your ban ID: 70951

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: Scamming. This is what happened. I wanted to come on my most loved server and it said you have been banned so I went to check how long then it said 8 Months and I checked what for and it said scamming. And I wouldn't dream of doing that. So I thought for a while what could have happened so I thought maybe they copied down the wrong name or id number and that's all I could think of.

Involved: My friend JimOnDaPc, [lRP] Bobby and [H-LOG] ek123 (we were in a Trump Convoy)

Why we should unban you: Because we were driving around in a trump convoy when I got banned for scamming. Even when I wasn't doing anything
I have said this in your previous unban request already, all the evidence of you having scammed this person was present.

The only thing that would get your sentence reduced would be if you turned man enough to own up to your mistakes.
THEN maybe I could reduce it, but so far you've lied multiple times about not having scammed this person.
You also fail to bring us any evidence to support your claim you've never scammed this person.
User admitted to rulebreakage in the end trough PM.

Denied.