Japanese Shinto Cafe
Japanese Shinto cafe

hey guys so I just wanted to share my screenshots of the Japanese cafe I built yesterday, the RP is pretty much just a cafe but with a Japanese slant on it. For example I made a tea ceremony and only serve Japanese drinks and dishes. XD.

So yeah, there the Japanese style cafe. If your a player on 33x I hope to see you as a customer soon haha Tounge
Thanks for reading
Calum
The following 7 users Like Calums_universe's post:
  • Spear, DreeBott, trxsh, Ghost, Robbtja, Death Strider, Altoria
Looks epic! Keep up with the great builds! I'd love to come to one of those (irl and rp)!
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • Calums_universe
Amazing build! Looks awesome!
Keep it up mate!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Calums_universe
Saw you building it the other day. looks amazing!
I saw it myself and it was really nice, I couldnt sit on the chairs but i assume you have fixed that already.
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Calums_universe
(04-21-2016, 06:31 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: Looks epic! Keep up with the great builds! I'd love to come to one of those (irl and rp)!

haha thank you XD, maybe I should open one IRL
(04-21-2016, 06:33 PM)Balls Wrote: Amazing build! Looks awesome!
Keep it up mate!

Thank you  Its one of my first builds haha Smile
(04-21-2016, 09:58 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: I saw it myself and it was really nice, I couldnt sit on the chairs but i assume you have fixed that already.

haha thanks, and yeah i fixed them like instantly lol, seen as its a cafe and you cannot sit down Tounge
The coffee was very tasty. The President and S.R.U. have enjoyed their stay. Arigato gozaimasu Smile
I got to admire your work. Looks extremely nice, and fits extremely good to the atmosphere.
Keep it up!