Is there a list
Is there a limit on amount of bans? Basinally e.g I've got 15bans and i break another rule would that possibly be perm?Just wondering.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Administrators can hand out a last change wich would be mostly and rougly around the 12e ban.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Ok TY,hope i don't reach that amount.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Actually Brikas you are right to an extent. Normally come the twelthish ban we would add a last chance if the bans are close together. But also depending on the severity of the infraction and the previous ones the person can receive a last chance with very few bans at all.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Brikaas
(04-21-2016, 06:00 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Actually Brikas you are right to an extent. Normally come the twelthish ban we would add a last chance if the bans are close together. But also depending on the severity of the infraction and the previous ones the person can receive a last chance with very few bans at all.

i think it also depends on the hours the player has. maybe im not sure.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Vimpto
(04-21-2016, 03:22 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 06:00 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Actually Brikas you are right to an extent. Normally come the twelthish ban we would add a last chance if the bans are close together. But also depending on the severity of the infraction and the previous ones the person can receive a last chance with very few bans at all.

i think it also depends on the hours the player has. maybe im not sure.

Not really. Mainly how many previous bans they have and how severe the actions the player did determine it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Answered