Unban request
Your name: (AerithuL)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:78797610)

Your ban ID: (71181)

Banned by: ([FL:M] AwestruckBullet)

Reason: (RDM | Blatently lying to me about it)

InvolvedSada-Foxi)

Why we should unban you:
 -They had contra in their base
- I saw them as a group with guns
- I saw them in their base
- I was revenging for raiding my boss
The thing is he didn't RDM:
He didn't rdm, because RDM is when you randomly kill someone and when he is part of something, that is fighting againts you is not rdm
Like if you are building your room in a base and i raid and there is contra, i can kill you or not, and we are colreones which means we are more brutal.
If it was a raid with contraband present how is it RDM?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
From the description it does not seem like RDM, I'd like to hear Awestruck's take on it, though.
From what I gathered in the sit. Vypre was building a dupe/finishing one off. I was told that Baloo and Frost had run into Vypre's base. However, Vypre was unarmed as agreed by both parties. AerithuL and Foxi wouldn't have had any knowledge of Vypre being a part of the incident considering he had no weapons out. However, he was just sprayed down, as described by AerithuL in the sit.

The reasons stated in this UBR for killing him were never told to me in the sit. Except the part where he was revenging for his boss, where only Baloo and Frost were mentioned

To top it off, AerithuL, at the start of the sit, stated that he didn't know Vypre was present and may have been caught in crossfire. Towards the end of the sit, he changed his story and stated that he intentionally sprayed him down. He then denied changing his story and was very hesitant to speak after I had pointed this out.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Vypre was inside their base building ( where they had contra). Vypre and his team was also running inside the same base with the galils, so I knew they were part of the same group.

I am sorry, I was quite confused during the sit and was not sure what I was saying, I did see him in the base, but I didn't know he was building or anything. I killed him, because his group raided my boss.
After speaking to Awestruck and considered the points offered by AerithuL we have found that it was not RDM. AerithuL had a just cause of killing Vypre, because Vypre's group had attacked AerithuL's leader.

Unban request approved.