Poll: Which platform will you be playing on? No fanboy wars, just a simple question. No need to comment about it neither.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS3
21.21%
14 21.21%
X-Box 360
27.27%
18 27.27%
PC
51.52%
34 51.52%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA V
Controllers are inferior to the precision and sensitivity of a mouse, this is fact. You might think you're the best player on CS with a controller, and that's great and all.

You know hard hard it is to get coins off of a table in Oblivion/Bottle caps off of a table in Fallout with a controller? It's a pain, you're constantly accidentally taking plates and random other shit laying around. Takes a few seconds.
The following 2 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • earl, equal
Anyone who has played the Orange Box on console, as well as TF2 on the PC knows how weird it feels transitioning over to TF2 with a controller.
(08-24-2012, 12:53 AM)Noobias Wrote: Anyone who has played the Orange Box on console, as well as TF2 on the PC knows how weird it feels transitioning over to TF2 with a controller.

I played on the console first and then on the PC.
Both control schemes worked fine for me.
(08-23-2012, 11:11 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: You know hard hard it is to get coins off of a table in Oblivion/Bottle caps off of a table in Fallout with a controller? It's a pain, you're constantly accidentally taking plates and random other shit laying around. Takes a few seconds.

This is exactly what ruined my Fallout 3 game completely...

Accidently stole something and then the whole town were after me, everytime I loaded a new game, they were still after me. So all I could do is to start aaaaall over.. :C
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Noobias
In Fallout toucan just press ZOOM and vuala
I never had problems with it
But I never played source games with controllers though
(08-24-2012, 05:07 AM)Baseplate Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 11:11 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: You know hard hard it is to get coins off of a table in Oblivion/Bottle caps off of a table in Fallout with a controller? It's a pain, you're constantly accidentally taking plates and random other shit laying around. Takes a few seconds.

This is exactly what ruined my Fallout 3 game completely...

Accidently stole something and then the whole town were after me, everytime I loaded a new game, they were still after me. So all I could do is to start aaaaall over.. :C

Yea same thing has happened to me
New GTA V Screenshots released.

[Image: V-12-1280.jpg]

Hitching a ride on the side of a lorry.

[Image: V-11-1280.jpg]

That water O.O

[Image: V-10-1280.jpg]

Chopper pilots AI improved so much that they are able to fly near street level to pursue you?

[Image: V-9-1280.jpg]

Laser sights on some weapons?

It appears that this guy is the main character, he's in all of the new screenshots I believe. What do you think?
Please be decent like San Andreas and not with Stupid WINDOWS LIVE and cellphone multiplayer shit.
The following 2 users Like Shadow's post:
  • Noobias, Termin
I hope its fantastic, and from the looks of it, it will be.
One thing I desperately hope they improve is the police.
They are so hilariously stupid, driving into shit and saying the same 3 things over and over again.
(08-24-2012, 03:08 PM)Noobias Wrote: One thing I desperately hope they improve is the police.
They are so hilariously stupid, driving into shit and saying the same 3 things over and over again.

Pardon me, but isn't the hilariously stupid things what we love about GTA? Personally I don't think they should change the AI at all.
After playing it for not so few years now, I still laugh at for example the police.

"Pull over you maniac!"
"Don't let me run after you!"