Poll: Which platform will you be playing on? No fanboy wars, just a simple question. No need to comment about it neither.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS3
21.21%
14 21.21%
X-Box 360
27.27%
18 27.27%
PC
51.52%
34 51.52%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA V
I however play all shooter games on my PC with XBOX controller Smile
My GFWL account is RSNYC20, and a long time ago, i make trustable to a random guy that i worked for Rockstar Games and i said him that GTA V was going to be release in May 2012 :

Start : It was a bet with a friend that i did and the tomorrow, 10'000views on the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGJLzSPuy0
Consequences : The story finished on a famous website : http://www.melty.fr/gta-v-la-date-de-sor...85716.html [GTA-V-The-Release-Date-Revealed-By-A-Developper]

It was a pretty fun bet that i won !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-23-2012, 04:47 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: I however play all shooter games on my PC with XBOX controller Smile

Who the fuck plays shooters with controllers? DA FUQ? Controllers are only good for two things: Need For Speed and Gran Tourismo.

End of story.
Not really, if you get used to using controllers its pretty easy..

I will bet my balls on that I could find a Xbox player who were better at Bf3/Mw3 than you playing PC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I will be playing on my Xbox.
If I had a better computer, I would play it on there without question.
I cannot wait to see all the mindblowing mods that are released for GTA 5.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • equal
When will this get released you know that anyone? Smile
Back on topic...

Can't wait for some free-roaming multiplayer on GTA V, I spent way too much time on SA:MP and GTA IV freeroaming Cheese

Also, from the early trailer and some of these screenshots it looks like the city will feel much more alive, looking forward to that too.
They better make a police mod!
Yeah, LCPD:FR was a great mod and I really hope they develop a new mod for GTA 5.
(08-23-2012, 07:41 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 04:47 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: I however play all shooter games on my PC with XBOX controller Smile

Who the *** plays shooters with controllers? DA FUQ? Controllers are only good for two things: Need For Speed and Gran Tourismo.

End of story.
It's only CS tha you will never be able to play with controllers
Otherwise I swear I can beat the crap out of a wallhacker playi g on keyboard, while me playing with XBOX controller on Red Orchestra 2, CoD, Far Cry 2 and GTA